Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC @ Boston College

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow didnt expect PJ to need a stretcher off the court. Hope he is okay

Posted

JMM gotta step up big, don't know if he has it in him though.

Posted

As sad as this sounds, this could be a blessing in disguise. The team will play hard for P.J. and this also could be the beginning of a J.P. Tokoto coming out party.

Posted

PJ injury prob not as bad as it looked. Damn could it have been Strickland instead?

Big Opportunity for JPT.

Posted

He does have a concussion, it's not known if he's going to fly back to UNC tonight. Probably not though to be honest, stay on the safe side. Hairston has been responsive to concussion test, so it might not be that severe.

Posted

Hey I was listening to the game on the radio with 2 to go before the half and Jones said he was at the BC medical facilities.

Conflicting reports but I think he might miss a game with a concussion

JPT has a big chance to make a statement for more minutes

Posted

Hubert has drastically improved from the beginning of the season... The kid was terrible to start and now he's pretty sound defensively. Needs to put on more weight though and improve his offense

Posted

Hey I was listening to the game on the radio with 2 to go before the half and Jones said he was at the BC medical facilities.

Conflicting reports but I think he might miss a game with a concussion

JPT has a big chance to make a statement for more minutes

Tokoto is incredible athletically... Needs to fine tune is basketball skills though

Posted

Hairston's in the back in the BC medical facility. He was responsive to concussion test, but he definitely has a concussion and he might not fly out tonight with the team. Last report I heard.

Posted

Hairston hasn't left the arena, they have a full health medical center in the back and he's there. He was responsive to concussion test, but he definitely has a concussion and he might not fly out tonight with the team. Last report I heard.

Yeah this is what I heard

I think he might miss a game or two but he's ok

Posted

Hey, look at that. PJ's Back on the Bench.