Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC @ Boston College

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1359517524' post='2118741']
Yeah what were those glasses all about? I wasn't really listening.
[/quote]
Helps him learn to catch the ball better and also helps his basketball visuals...

Posted · Report post

McAdoo starting to come on strong, if he just drives and posts up 3 feet from the basket he is a solid basketball player lol.

Posted · Report post

JMM looks fatigued

Posted · Report post

Boston College trying to take out all of our good players.... Hariston now Bullock. THEY MUST DIE!!!!

Posted · Report post

This 5hr energy commercial is extremely gay and one of the worst commercials I've ever seen. It makes me want to never buy one of those things again. I want to superkick that guy.

Posted · Report post

P.J. will most likely miss the game Saturday, but I think Les will be back on Saturday.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1359517374' post='2118740']
But Johnson doesn't have that good of a defense either... and can't rebound that well. I believe he does have way more potential than Simmons but neither should be starting
[/quote]

Difference is Johnson has room to grow on defense, he's already the 2nd best shot blocker on the team (yeah thats sad) and he is good at staying in front of his man even if he cant stop him in the post. Simmons is a better rebounder, but this team already rebounds well (when PJ and Reggie hit the glass like they have lately).

But the biggest difference is Johnson adds a whole new dimension to the half court offense- the ability to throw it in the post, which is how Roy traditionally runs the offense. Sure he probably doesnt deserve to start yet, but neither do any of the other big men, so fug it I think he should start. The team next year will be better if he gets more pt now

Posted · Report post

Glad we got back on track, good win Heels.

Posted · Report post

Very solid win. Good to see the team play more consistently, no giving up big runs and going cold for long stretches

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1359517901' post='2118753']
JMM looks fatigued
[/quote]
sometimes JMM reminds me of Sean May, and then sometimes he reminds me of Ed Geth.