• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Simmons doesnt play because he isnt particularly good at basketball. Being slightly better than Hubert doesnt make him starter material

He's the best rebounder on the team, he doesn't take unnecessary shots, he can make free-throws. The guy is a good basketball player for his position

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Simmons doesnt play because he isnt particularly good at basketball. Being slightly better than Hubert doesnt make him starter material

He is not a fluid basketball player, but he is a solid basketball player and has a good jump shot.

#33 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

He's the best rebounder on the team, he doesn't take unnecessary shots, he can make free-throws. The guy is a good basketball player for his position

He isnt a good defender and he doesnt shoot because he isnt good at it. I'm fine with him playing the minutes that he does because he is a competent player, but if any big guy needs more pt its Brice Johnson, the best post scorer on the team

#34 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Woah glasses that make you better at basketball... Technology lol

#35 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

He isnt a good defender and he doesnt shoot because he isnt good at it. I'm fine with him playing the minutes that he does because he is a competent player, but if any big guy needs more pt its Brice Johnson, the best post scorer on the team

But Johnson doesn't have that good of a defense either... and can't rebound that well. I believe he does have way more potential than Simmons but neither should be starting

#36 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Yeah what were those glasses all about? I wasn't really listening.

#37 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Yeah what were those glasses all about? I wasn't really listening.

Helps him learn to catch the ball better and also helps his basketball visuals...

#38 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

McAdoo starting to come on strong, if he just drives and posts up 3 feet from the basket he is a solid basketball player lol.

#39 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

JMM looks fatigued

#40 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Boston College trying to take out all of our good players.... Hariston now Bullock. THEY MUST DIE!!!!

#41 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

This 5hr energy commercial is extremely gay and one of the worst commercials I've ever seen. It makes me want to never buy one of those things again. I want to superkick that guy.

#42 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

P.J. will most likely miss the game Saturday, but I think Les will be back on Saturday.

#43 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

But Johnson doesn't have that good of a defense either... and can't rebound that well. I believe he does have way more potential than Simmons but neither should be starting

Difference is Johnson has room to grow on defense, he's already the 2nd best shot blocker on the team (yeah thats sad) and he is good at staying in front of his man even if he cant stop him in the post. Simmons is a better rebounder, but this team already rebounds well (when PJ and Reggie hit the glass like they have lately).

But the biggest difference is Johnson adds a whole new dimension to the half court offense- the ability to throw it in the post, which is how Roy traditionally runs the offense. Sure he probably doesnt deserve to start yet, but neither do any of the other big men, so fug it I think he should start. The team next year will be better if he gets more pt now

#44 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Glad we got back on track, good win Heels.

#45 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Very solid win. Good to see the team play more consistently, no giving up big runs and going cold for long stretches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.