Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Panthers Official News Feeds Being an Omen of Future Moves News...

27 posts in this topic

Posted

That or it's the offseason and they're using funny pictures to help keep fans engaged?

Posted

I mean...understandably so they aren't blasting the fans with pictures of Deangelo because there's a good chance he isn't a Panther next year.

Posted

Captain is a good ST's player and a good Nickel, there is no reason to get rid of him.

I don't want him starting at #1 or 2 though.

Posted

SPIDER!!!!!

Posted

it may suck donkey balls but fair point none the less

Posted

Yeah, we're making him a priority. They just posted this today:

Carolina Panthers

Captain Munnerlyn shares his experiences growing up in Mobile, Alabama and talks about getting drafted by the Carolina Panthers: http://pnth.rs/WQa3oa

76332_558502984162712_452325169_n.png

Posted

Who cares about the title...

This was just on my facebook feed from the Panthers official page:

We've all seen before how rarely, if ever, does anything come out of our organization without some purpose or greater implication behind it. It doesn't matter if it's an article, a poll, a picture, or whatever... We saw it with the Hurney situation and then when Rivera was retained... All of the articles and forms of media coming out of there pointed to what was the ultimate outcome.

Then, with guys like Deangelo, where you can tell he was being dangled out there, they stay mum for the most part.

So, now, we have them posting this pic of Captain and asking fans to caption it. Do you think they'd be doing this for a guy that's getting ready to walk? I think you know the answer... And I agree, this thread sucks donkey balls. Enjoy.

EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!Some muthaf%%%r took a mcnabb right on the field

Posted

it's not a bad thing that he stays.

I want him to stay.

I just don't want him to start (unless you consider the nickel back a starter).

Posted

Captain calls into a radio station occasionally here in Mobile. He called in a few days ago and said that he'd met with Gettleman and some coaches and they said they liked him a lot. He mentioned being a UFA and that he might actually test the market and there's no telling where he might end up. He even mentioned New Orleans but I feel like he was just throwing a name out there. He also said that he loved being a Carolina Panther and said he thinks we have something special building here.

And no, I don't have a link

Posted

it's going to come down to money.

I know RR loves him as a nickle......just not sure how much he will be allowed to pay him.

Posted

captioned.. i wanna be like cammmmmm

Posted

@@Panthers If you were in charge of the #Panthers current uniforms, what new combination would you try our first?

Let the new uniform myth begin.