Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Speaking of tipping...

262 posts in this topic

Yeah I saw that the reddit masses were unhappy and got her personel information. Not a good combo for the other person lol.

I think what bothers me and many people about this is it is an example of sniping someone you don't know. Anyone who decides to take a shot at a stranger for no reason is slightly sadistic and slightly psychopathic. Whether it was a power thing (I'm a pastor bitch) or a race thing or just her nature doesn't master.

She could have dealt with the tip professionally but decided to add an FU I'm a pastor.

The girl who posted it isn't right and she lost her job. But at least it was a reaction and not just screwing with someone you don't know.

Yeah if she just would have just not tipped her - I mean hey it happens. Her using God and her religion to justify a cheap, inappropriate act to sound self rightous was an extra kick to groin.

We don't know the whole story and there's a chance the service was poor, but her comment makes me believe otherwise.

She's probably a habitual stiffer, one that ALWAYS leave $0 no matter how good the service, size of the bill, ect. She got pissed when they forced the 18% automatic charge on her and that's why she left the snobby note on the receipt. Some people... what are you gonna do I guess...

Bottom line: This cult leader will undoubtedly go on soaking her gullible congregation for 10% of their meager income, while continuing to spout inane comments like the one found on the check. The Invisible Man in the Sky will never see a penny of those funds, but why would he require legal tender in the first place? Meanwhile, add a few more names to the ever growing list of those persecuted because of superstitious fools looking to impose unfounded, fanciful, bronze age beliefs on others.

If people who claim to follow God want to steal from his people and are that arrogant and audacious. I kinda think God will find away to make it square.

This incident shows that some.

If you leave a $0 tip it will always appear that you are just a cheap bastard no matter how bad the service was.

If you want to let them know their service sucked you leave them a penny.

There are all kinds of angles to this, including the fact that the acutal waitress was not the one to post the reciept and the fact that the pastor actually paid the auto tip. If this is true, then couldn't she just be objecting to the company doing the "auto" thing? I mean, she did pay the tip, why not be able to express whatever you want to management?

There are all kinds of angles to this, including the fact that the acutal waitress was not the one to post the reciept and the fact that the pastor actually paid the auto tip. If this is true, then couldn't she just be objecting to the company doing the "auto" thing? I mean, she did pay the tip, why not be able to express whatever you want to management?

You get up and say it to them. Snarky notes on a receipt gets you ignored or worse.

You get up and say it to them. Snarky notes on a receipt gets you ignored or worse.

If she paid the tip, then I don't care what she writes

She could have written, "I wish you didn't serve alcohol" or something, I don't care. As long as the waitress got paid, she can express herself in any way she pleases.

lol stirs is defending this

shocker