• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#226 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,442 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

I doubt it would make it to this point, but I'm pretty sure they could find their answers through a forensic handwriting analysis.

From my amateur observation, I do wonder why he wrote "none" in all lowercase, but the slur is capitalized and half-cursive.

#227 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,919 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

I doubt it would make it to this point, but I'm pretty sure they could find their answers through a forensic handwriting analysis.

From my amateur observation, I do wonder why he wrote "none" in all lowercase, but the slur is capitalized and half-cursive.

Man that poo don't work. If anyone looked at my signature on stuff they would say I forge all my checks and whatnot.

#228 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,442 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Man that poo don't work. If anyone looked at my signature on stuff they would say I forge all my checks and whatnot.

I've thought about that myself lol... It does seem like a pretty sketchy "science." But, maybe they can find some inconsistencies outside of the signature. Ultimately, I think the fact that I'm even suggesting such nonsense is a sign that this passive aggressive tip receipt war is going too far, lol.

What happened to people just paying a tip or writing 0.00 in instead?

#229 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,681 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

It looks like someone else wrote the slur.

#230 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Ultimately, I think the fact that I'm even suggesting such nonsense is a sign that this passive aggressive tip receipt war is going too far, lol.

What happened to people just paying a tip or writing 0.00 in instead?

Get rid of it. Eliminates all the awkwardness.

#231 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

half the writer's letters appear to be semi-cursive.  note the o in the "none."  aso, the e's in both words are very similar, sooo.

not saying the dude on the receipt did it as I have no idea, but yeah

#232 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,442 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

half the writer's letters appear to be semi-cursive. note the o in the "none." aso, the e's in both words are very similar, sooo.

not saying the dude on the receipt did it as I have no idea, but yeah

Yeah, I noticed the O's, but I was looking at the connected R in the slur. It didn't appear like they connected any of the letters in the "none." Who knows what's going on there.

#233 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, I noticed the O's, but I was looking at the connected R in the slur. It didn't appear like they connected any of the letters in the "none." Who knows what's going on there.

I used to do that stick-joint stuff in middle school where I wasn't sure if was too lazy to pick up my pen or if I wanted my poo to be legible since my cursive was garbage. That was a weird phase...

#234 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,345 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

It's clearly been written in by someone else. Your handwriting from letter to letter won't look exactly the same but everyone has a specific method in how they make letters that is extremely consistent.

Look at the first "e". It starts off horizontally then comes to a point, then swoops around. The 2nd "e" doesn't come to a point like that, it is a continuous swoop. The two n's in none match up, again they don't look exactly the same but the method in which they are written match. Yet the N in the slur is written in a completely different way.

I knew that was a fake before I even read the part about the guy claiming he didn't write the slur.

So what happened then? The guy didn't give her a tip, and she wrote in the slur herself and tried to make herself as this horrible victim?

Hmmm... but why on Earth would she do that??????

hahaha GTFO

#235 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

What a weak argument and racist post

#236 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,101 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

people have been mean to me before.  Where are my $10,000?

#237 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

She actually had the foresight that her picture would be picked up by news outlets and they would set up a fund for her. Make sense.

#238 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,363 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

What a weak argument and racist post

Weak perhaps, but pls explain how racist?

#239 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Weak perhaps, but pls explain how racist?

It's what compells you to make retarded arguments. I don't assume that people don't know any better, unfortunately it's what drives them and every outlook they have.

Why assume she forged it just for it the possibility of it going viral and losing her job and someone setting up a fund to her? It sounds like an insane leap in logic because it is. The only thing that could make you think that is because of racism, period.

#240 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,345 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm not assuming that it's forged, it IS forged. I'm not saying she would do it knowing that it would go viral (how would she know that?) but as a way to increase sympathy for already being stiffed, sure. If she posts a receipt with "none" as the tip and no racial slur then honestly who is really going to care about this ONE time that she didn't get a tip. Servers get stiffed all the time, it happens.

I don't know what other conclusion you can come to. It's clearly written in by someone else. Do you think another customer at the restaurant snuck over right after the guy left and wrote it in instead? And in the process of doing that also attempted (though poorly) to make the handwriting look similar. I can't think of a single scenario where she doesn't write it in, or at the very least someone she knows does it for her and she of course knows about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com