Photo
- - - - -

Speaking of tipping...

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#256 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

I didn't bump this thread, it was on the first page here. I opened it and saw the receipt and could tell very easily it was a forgery before I even read the story.

Another lie. The last post was September 15, my own. Threads with the last post of sept 16 go down to the second or third page.

Phillyb will rescue you though no worries.

#257 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,450 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'm not sure how anyone here can definitively say that it was forged.

The handwriting does leave some doubt in my mind, but I'm not an expert.

#258 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,685 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

You're right, it was in the middle of the 2nd page not the 1st, my mistake. I guess that means I must be an evil racist for bumping a thread a page and a half down to add relevant information about the latest story posted in it. You got me.

#259 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

BTW this is sitting on my desk right now

VUS3Bv4.jpg

Do you know what those are? Those are two jewelers loupes of varying magnification that I use to analyze handwriting and signatures for my business.

But yeah I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass because I'm biased or whatnot. Thanks for calling me a racist.

If that's true, then I apologize. Not that you're right, but for calling you a racist. Seems suspicious that you would drag that out for pages though.

How about some technical reasoning as to why it's a forgery, not the obvious stuff like I've heard from amateurs like the e and capital N. More in depth would be preferable.

#260 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

This is an old thread, but didn't the accused racist get a lawyer and is planning to sue?  Do guilty people normally do that in these cases?  Just sayin...

#261 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,685 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

This is an old thread, but didn't the accused racist get a lawyer and is planning to sue?  Do guilty people normally do that in these cases?  Just sayin...

I believe it constitutes slander and he has grounds for a civil case if he wants to pursue it.

He can bring in a handwriting expert to testify that it's faked and they'll go step by step over everything to prove it. It's so poorly faked that I can tell it's a forgery just from analyzing the picture. If they can get the actual receipt and analyze it under microscope that'll be further proof. And they'll have old handwriting examples of his to put up against it that will be even more proof (for example, there are no other "g" there except in the slur, his will most likely look completely different).

They'll also be able to take old handwriting from the waitress and if she did forge it they'll be able to prove that.

#262 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

This is an old thread, but didn't the accused racist get a lawyer and is planning to sue? Do guilty people normally do that in these cases? Just sayin...

No, he's not suing. Does that mean he doesn't have a case because he did it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com