28 replies to this topic

#16 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Why did I never get this teacher in high school?

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

I love that my main menu read "Teacher placed on leave after...last post by Your Mom's Lover" :lol:

What did you post to get this lady in trouble, ya bastard? :angry:

#18 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I love that my main menu read "Teacher placed on leave after...last post by Your Mom's Lover" :lol:

What did you post to get this lady in trouble, ya bastard? :angry:

Lol glad I could give you a chuckle.

#19 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

My wife originally was studying to be a high school teacher and her professors were telling her from the time she started college that she needed to have her social media accounts set at a high security level. She even had a professor suggest not using her real name on Facebook or Twitter (use her first and middle name but not her last).

Hell, I have a friend that is a college basketball official and the conferences he works for requires him to not use his real name on any form of social media.

Different companies have different policies. Don't like a certain policy? Find a job else where.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,416 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Why did I never get this teacher in high school?

How do you know you didn't get one just like her. Looks like she is by the book at school, and a after hours freak.

Had a teacher in 9th grade, Miss Molnar. In my mind/fantasy, she was just like this teacher. :)

#21 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

The hot teacher in my high school was the anatomy teacher (appropriately enough).

#22 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,752 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

There was not one single teacher in my high school that was even remotely attractive...

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,940 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

My wife originally was studying to be a high school teacher and her professors were telling her from the time she started college that she needed to have her social media accounts set at a high security level. She even had a professor suggest not using her real name on Facebook or Twitter (use her first and middle name but not her last).

Hell, I have a friend that is a college basketball official and the conferences he works for requires him to not use his real name on any form of social media.

Different companies have different policies. Don't like a certain policy? Find a job else where.

My buddy is an ACC coach and not only is there no social media he asks everyone to not email him at all (at work). He wants every email to relate to work only. And this is about the cleanest guy you will ever meet.

#24 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

How do you know you didn't get one just like her. Looks like she is by the book at school, and a after hours freak.

Had a teacher in 9th grade, Miss Molnar. In my mind/fantasy, she was just like this teacher. :)

I always had the old strict teachers.... There was one insanely beautiful English teacher at my high school. Ms. Petite. Smoking hot. Never was put on her roll. Hot ass blonde about 25 years old. I remember she drove a convertible BMW.

I found out she was fired after I graduated due to the complaints by her fellow staff for "being dressed in a fashion unsuitable for educational settings". Her dresses were above knee, but I had no complaints. Unlike the old hags I had as teachers didn't like.

#25 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Odd that they never consult teenage boys while setting the standards for how attractive female teacher should dress, isn't it? :lol:

#26 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

I would have learned nothing...haha

#27 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

True story... My homeroom/English teacher for the first year of high school was a former Hooters waitress who went to FSU at the same time Neon Deion did...

#28 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,712 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

True story... My homeroom/English teacher for the first year of high school was a former Hooters waitress who went to FSU at the same time Neon Deion did...

weren't you homeschooled?

#29 lymelizzard

lymelizzard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Location\/\/ /\/ C

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Weed is legal in Colorado now.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.