• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

She's not going to get in trouble unless they prove she broke the law. It's not a huge issue and she will be embarrassed by it.

But don't 23 year old educated women understand basic risk management. I understand when social media first started people didn't get it but now you should know.

i have tons of friends tweeting about and posting stupid poo publicly on their facebook walls all the time. like people in their mid 20s who should know better at this point.

i mean it's just common knowledge now that if you're in any form of contact with an employer for a job opportunity they'll be internet sherlock holmes-ing the hell out of you.

#12 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

She's not going to get in trouble unless they prove she broke the law. It's not a huge issue and she will be embarrassed by it.

But don't 23 year old educated women understand basic risk management. I understand when social media first started people didn't get it but now you should know.

You don't have to break the law to get fired.

She is just trying to promote math.

Danica McKellar did it better :lol:

#13 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

i have tons of friends tweeting about and posting stupid poo publicly on their facebook walls all the time. like people in their mid 20s who should know better at this point.

i mean it's just common knowledge now that if you're in any form of contact with an employer for a job opportunity they'll be internet sherlock holmes-ing the hell out of you.

At least facebook you can make pretty private. Tweets are out there for anyone usually.

#14 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

But...she's a chick....

But...she's hot....

I will say, it's unfair to an extent. What she does in her free time is her business, and that should include social networking. Having said that, she needs to up her security on her social networking, because she is a public figure, being a teacher. As far as calling a student jail bait, that just makes her an idiot.

#15 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

My employer would fire me for that....

#16 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Why did I never get this teacher in high school?

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

I love that my main menu read "Teacher placed on leave after...last post by Your Mom's Lover" :lol:

What did you post to get this lady in trouble, ya bastard? :angry:

#18 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I love that my main menu read "Teacher placed on leave after...last post by Your Mom's Lover" :lol:

What did you post to get this lady in trouble, ya bastard? :angry:

Lol glad I could give you a chuckle.

#19 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

My wife originally was studying to be a high school teacher and her professors were telling her from the time she started college that she needed to have her social media accounts set at a high security level. She even had a professor suggest not using her real name on Facebook or Twitter (use her first and middle name but not her last).

Hell, I have a friend that is a college basketball official and the conferences he works for requires him to not use his real name on any form of social media.

Different companies have different policies. Don't like a certain policy? Find a job else where.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Why did I never get this teacher in high school?

How do you know you didn't get one just like her. Looks like she is by the book at school, and a after hours freak.

Had a teacher in 9th grade, Miss Molnar. In my mind/fantasy, she was just like this teacher. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users