Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ravens team unity was the deciding factor for Jacoby Jones over Panthers

49 posts in this topic

ILikeWhereThisThreadIsGoing.jpg

Translation: The Panthers locker room has a losing mentality.

I don't think it was a shot at us either, it's just that the Ravens have more leaders in their locker room, Hurney even said it after he left, someone HAS to step up.

hard to find a more cohesive team than the ravens tbh

Honestly though, this is what concerns me since that 2009 season... Remember how after Seifert they completely blew up the team from the inside-out and everywhere in between? It was because Fox said that complacency had snuck in, or whatever you choose to call it. It's not like guys decide, "well, we suck and we're not ever gonna get better. I'm just gonna go through the motions."

Losing takes its toll on the subconscious as well, and I fear that that may be a problem with our team now, especially considering the Hurney comments after he was fired. There is a systemic problem.

doesnt seem like a shot at the panthers but a praise of the ravens... team unity is kinda subjective

^This. I once chose a summer stock because the others who had been cast randomly broke into "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror.

Translation: The Panthers locker room has a losing mentality.

Bullsh*t!

yep...not a knock on the panthers. he just liked what was happening in baltimore more. can't say i blame him. its a good team thats been together for a while, got a good coach, the team is used to winning and is in the playoffs every year....and they're all on the same page and have only one thing on their mind, winning it all.

that's not us. we've got potential. they've got results. hopefully some year rome will finally be built and that will be us.

good leadership develops unity. thats just something we're lacking. winning also helps bring people together. its building a culture that we just don't have.

Bullsh*t!

I'm not saying he is taking a shot at us, because he isn't, but there are some inferences that can be made from what he did say.

And from the stories we've heard over the years since 2009 especially, it's clear there has been some dysfunction in our locker room/organization, at least moreso than teams like the Ravens would ever have.

1 person likes this