Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not a great thing to say

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/chris-culliver-49ers-cornerback-gay-players-not-welcome-in-nfl_n_2584762.html

Especially when you play for San Fransisco you dumbass.

Posted · Report post

I don't have a problem with his beliefs, but I certainly have a problem with how he phrased it. He sounded like a complete and utter idiot. There are many football players that share the same belief as Culliver that either defer that question or go about it the right away. Apparently Culliver didn't get the menu.

Posted · Report post

sounds like he has problems with wide receivers

Posted · Report post

Baltimore player promoting gay marriage and San Fran player dissing gays. Ironic

Posted · Report post

he takes it in the ass

Posted · Report post

"I don't do the gay guys man," Culliver said, according to Yahoo. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do."

Posted · Report post

In any case what a BS apology: ''The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel,'' he said in a statement released by the team. ''It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.''

Posted · Report post

Hopefully he will get cut because of this so the panthers can sign him.

I think he's from Garner, NC

Posted · Report post

I love me some chris culliver. 3rd favorite gamecock of all time behind Syvelle Newton and Cap. Not a smart thing to say yeah but if he gets cut and we sign him because of it ill do a little hop skip.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully he will get cut because of this so the panthers can sign him.

I think he's from Garner, NC

yeah, he graduated from my high school... Around the same time with Brandon Banks.

Posted · Report post

Well there goes any Bay Area endoresements

Posted · Report post

First, Culliver shouldn't have said that.

Secondly, this is where I have a problem with the media. This is supposed to be a fun event and I'm sure Chris was just having a little fun and thought he could speak candidly.

What does having a homosexual on your team have to do with the Ravens or the Super Bowl? Why was the question even asked? How is it relevant to the game?

Media Day is basically a troll convention. Culliver is a moron for taking the bait.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments