Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not a great thing to say

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1359656447' post='2120195']
What does having a homosexual on your team have to do with the Ravens or the Super Bowl? Why was the question even asked? How is it relevant to the game?[/quote]

I'm guessing the issue came up because of this..

[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/brendon-ayanbadejo-baltimore-ravens-linebacker-super-bowl-gay-marriage-bullying-_n_2542541.html"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/brendon-ayanbadejo-baltimore-ravens-linebacker-super-bowl-gay-marriage-bullying-_n_2542541.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1359656447' post='2120195']
First, Culliver shouldn't have said that.

Secondly, this is where I have a problem with the media. This is supposed to be a fun event and I'm sure Chris was just having a little fun and thought he could speak candidly.

What does having a homosexual on your team have to do with the Ravens or the Super Bowl? Why was the question even asked? How is it relevant to the game?

Media Day is basically a troll convention. Culliver is a moron for taking the bait.
[/quote]

Supposedly a comedian asked him the question so they were all joking around but of course the media has spun it into something entirely different.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1359640657' post='2119968']
I love me some chris culliver. 3rd favorite gamecock of all time behind Syvelle Newton and Cap. Not a smart thing to say yeah but if he gets cut and we sign him because of it ill do a little hop skip.
[/quote]

Syvelle Newton was one of your favorite gamecocks? lol, I still remember when he got knocked out in that fight Marlboro County got in against Northwestern. Can't believe that was so long ago.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='vanilla B' timestamp='1359710178' post='2120713']

Syvelle Newton was one of your favorite gamecocks? lol, I still remember when he got knocked out in that fight Marlboro County got in against Northwestern. Can't believe that was so long ago.
[/quote]

He did everything for the team and lost out on the nfl because of it. He played RB,WR,DB,QB but was never able to develop anywhere because their were so many injuries. And for him to do it anyway knowing the outcome he earned my respect.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='scpanther22' timestamp='1359673558' post='2120434']

Supposedly a comedian asked him the question so they were all joking around but of course the media has spun it into something entirely different.
[/quote]

It wouldn't surprise me. Like I said its a troll convention. Those little trolls strategically set the bait and sit and wait.

I don't agree w/ what he said but IMHO it has been blown out if proportion on epic levels.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1359730243' post='2120784']

He did everything for the team and lost out on the nfl because of it. He played RB,WR,DB,QB but was never able to develop anywhere because their were so many injuries. And for him to do it anyway knowing the outcome he earned my respect.
[/quote]
If he's worthy he'll get a UDFA contract somewhere i'd imagine.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Falcons1stPanthers2nd' timestamp='1359805522' post='2121576']
If he's worthy he'll get a UDFA contract somewhere i'd imagine.
[/quote]

hes 27 now man .. he however did get a coaching position at SC for this season so it's nice to see him around again.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Falcons1stPanthers2nd' timestamp='1359814418' post='2121611']
Oh damn. Sucks.
[/quote]

Great gif pic....you can watch SB from the couch with us.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='10/26/93' timestamp='1359840456' post='2121891']
Great gif pic....you can watch SB from the couch with us.
[/quote]
You're trying too hard.