Photo
- - - - -

Chicago area Elementary School to have live fire (blank rounds) school shooting drill.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

i believe in the 2nd amendment and i understand that tons of inconspicuous items can very easily be used to kill people with the same efficiency as guns (see: pencils, scissors, pillows) therefore limiting access to guns would only cause a spike in people being beaten to death with pillows and stabbed through the heart with pencils

#17 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

anyway back on topic why is this drill unthinkable but refusing to take steps to reduce the chance of the real deal going down really just a matter of protecting mah freedom?

#18 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,955 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

anyway back on topic why is this drill unthinkable but refusing to take steps to reduce the chance of the real deal going down really just a matter of protecting mah freedom?

I support many aspects if a logical gun control law:

Requiring mandatory background checks for ALL purchases.

Closing many of the loopholes...ie gunshow loophole

Requiring mandatory training on use and safety ...with required periodic re-training.

Requiring more extensive background checks and requirements for those who wish to purchase certain types of guns and anyone owning above a certain number if guns.

Requiring consistent laws and requirements across all states,

I have no desire to own an assault rifle, but I Di have concerns with our gov't going down the path of starting to outlaw certain types if guns. Thus us a very slippery slope and usually ends up in a place where most people never intended it to go.

#19 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

slippery slope is silly but other than that i for the most part commend you for your position, relative to many of your fellow republicans

you do at least acknowledge that it is perfectly constitutional to ban particular types of guns though, correct?

also none of those proposals could have acted as any sort of barrier to newtown et al. while i understand that he took the guns, i question the sanity of his mother who had legally purchased them. incentivizing safe storage of guns could help, as well as banning (gasp) particular types of guns and accessories

#20 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,786 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

I wonder how much I can get for all my 30 round magazines if they are banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com