Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlotte49er

Question for the ladies

36 posts in this topic

Let that sh*t grow and then turn it into dreds. Chest dreds are the new porkchop sideburns.

what? I don't like hairy guys so that makes me materialistic?

I think the intent of the post was good: Find a woman who accepts who you are, regardless of any slight imperfections you may have. Those who do not accept this, and get hung up about it to the point of nagging are not worth a person's time, because those women will end up being more bother than their worth. Same goes for guys too. If you care for someone, you accept them for who they are. If you don't, you try to change them. Simple fact.

This is moot anyways, since it doesn't answer the OP's question, or is really relevant in any way. Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start, and since Nair is obviously out, the alternative I'd consider is to maybe switch from a chain to a leather rope of some kind. That way, he could still wear the medal, without fear of it ripping out any hairs.

Nair works and doesn't hurt at all....make sure the room is well ventilated because it sure does stink...at least that's what a guy Johnny Rocket knows said

I think the intent of the post was good: Find a woman who accepts who you are, regardless of any slight imperfections you may have. Those who do not accept this, and get hung up about it to the point of nagging are not worth a person's time, because those women will end up being more bother than their worth. Same goes for guys too. If you care for someone, you accept them for who they are. If you don't, you try to change them. Simple fact.

This is moot anyways, since it doesn't answer the OP's question, or is really relevant in any way. Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start, and since Nair is obviously out, the alternative I'd consider is to maybe switch from a chain to a leather rope of some kind. That way, he could still wear the medal, without fear of it ripping out any hairs.

I used a straight razor for around 10 years, and my chest and stomach hair is the same now as it was before I started.

Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start

Myth.

Nair works and doesn't hurt at all....make sure the room is well ventilated because it sure does stink...at least that's what a guy Johnny Rocket knows said

True story...I lost a game of beer pong and had to Nair a friend's a$$ crack...with my bare hands. And yes, it was as horrible as it sounds

1 person likes this

True story...I lost a game of beer pong and had to Nair a friend's a$$ crack...with my bare hands. And yes, it was as horrible as it sounds

So which of you is the gay one in that situation?

At least I didn't make you bleach it afterwards.

1 person likes this