Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Quit wearing necklaces, you lady

#12 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Let that sh*t grow and then turn it into dreds. Chest dreds are the new porkchop sideburns.

#13 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

what? I don't like hairy guys so that makes me materialistic?

I think the intent of the post was good: Find a woman who accepts who you are, regardless of any slight imperfections you may have. Those who do not accept this, and get hung up about it to the point of nagging are not worth a person's time, because those women will end up being more bother than their worth. Same goes for guys too. If you care for someone, you accept them for who they are. If you don't, you try to change them. Simple fact.

This is moot anyways, since it doesn't answer the OP's question, or is really relevant in any way. Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start, and since Nair is obviously out, the alternative I'd consider is to maybe switch from a chain to a leather rope of some kind. That way, he could still wear the medal, without fear of it ripping out any hairs.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Nair works and doesn't hurt at all....make sure the room is well ventilated because it sure does stink...at least that's what a guy Johnny Rocket knows said

#15 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• LocationThe Brew Wing
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

I think the intent of the post was good: Find a woman who accepts who you are, regardless of any slight imperfections you may have. Those who do not accept this, and get hung up about it to the point of nagging are not worth a person's time, because those women will end up being more bother than their worth. Same goes for guys too. If you care for someone, you accept them for who they are. If you don't, you try to change them. Simple fact.

This is moot anyways, since it doesn't answer the OP's question, or is really relevant in any way. Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start, and since Nair is obviously out, the alternative I'd consider is to maybe switch from a chain to a leather rope of some kind. That way, he could still wear the medal, without fear of it ripping out any hairs.

I used a straight razor for around 10 years, and my chest and stomach hair is the same now as it was before I started.

#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Personally, the idea of trying to shave my chest is not something I'd ever contemplate doing. It grows back twice as thick once you start

Myth.

#17 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Nair works and doesn't hurt at all....make sure the room is well ventilated because it sure does stink...at least that's what a guy Johnny Rocket knows said

True story...I lost a game of beer pong and had to Nair a friend's a$$ crack...with my bare hands. And yes, it was as horrible as it sounds

#18 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Posted Image

#19 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• LocationMatthews, NC
Administrators

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

True story...I lost a game of beer pong and had to Nair a friend's a$$ crack...with my bare hands. And yes, it was as horrible as it sounds

So which of you is the gay one in that situation?

#20 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

Administrators

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

At least I didn't make you bleach it afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users