Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Survey: 27 Percent Of Americans Believe God Helps Decide Who Wins Sporting Events

48 posts in this topic

Posted

god isn't real idiots

1 person likes this

Posted

Would be a story if it were a higher percentage.

Posted

God Shammgod was a stud at Providence. I would in no way be surprised if he accounted for at least 27% of their victories the year they made that E-8 run.

Austin Croshere was a close second at 19%.

Posted

you gotta be kidding me

I guess Greg McElroy loves Jesus more than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Posted

Here's my thoughts, i believe in a God not religion, i believe science to be true but the big bang theory. How did that start? Oh, some energy just decide to combust and poo and stuff started to explode and poo formed together. But where does that "poo" come from.? And in the grand scheme of those crazy, mind-boggling notions, do you think God or a god gives a flying fug about some super humans killing each other to get 50 to a hundred yards bringing a leather ball to a designated area whilst recieving millions of

"paper" dollars to be able to gain a platform to tell people about how great He is? Hell motherfuging no. But, it's entertaining as poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's my thoughts, i believe in a God not religion, i believe science to be true but the big bang theory. How did that start? Oh, some energy just decide to combust and poo and stuff started to explode and poo formed together. But where does that "poo" come from.? And in the grand scheme of those crazy, mind-boggling notions, do you think God or a god gives a flying fug about some super humans killing each other to get 50 to a hundred yards bringing a leather ball to a designated area whilst recieving millions of

"paper" dollars to be able to gain a platform to tell people about how great He is? Hell motherfuging no. But, it's entertaining as poo.

poo comes from butts, silly.

so basically

God is a giant sky butt.

Either that or Kalil's beard.

Posted

Wow there are some stupid people in this country.

Posted

poo comes from butts, silly.

so basically

God is a giant sky butt.

Either that or Kalil's beard.

Dont talk poo about Kalil's beard. It's more epic than God.

Posted

Dont talk poo about Kalil's beard. It's more epic than God.

but it is god.

Posted

but it is god.

Touche sir, touche. And..............

Dethklok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to see them live.

1 person likes this

Posted

So energy combusting in space sounds silly compared to a male human figure who just imagines it into existence?

In a world of myth, there is no such thins as 'crazy' notions, but I agree ALL of them are mind boggling...simply because creator or not, we do not have the minds to understand. Maybe it was meant this way, we were meant not to know.

If my creator gives a poo who wins the super bowl I'm already fuged.

1 person likes this

Posted

So energy combusting in space sounds silly compared to a male human figure who just imagines it into existence?

In a world of myth, there is no such thins as 'crazy' notions, but I agree ALL of them are mind boggling...simply because creator or not, we do not have the minds to understand. Maybe it was meant this way, we were meant not to know.

If my creator gives a poo who wins the super bowl I'm already fuged.

Trust me I dont devalue your observations but there is scientific evidence of energy. Humans are made ofw carbon, much like everything else in this "reality," but there is no scientific evidence of God. Not to get too deep than i already have, but reality is subjective especially when you consider there are, what six or seven billion people on this planet? All i was trying to say is something cant come from nothing, at least from my understanding. Although maybe it can. And Go Panthers!!!!