Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam was not in a car accident.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the link I think everyone is talking about...just saw it on my Fb feed. http://cam.newton.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?location

Nice try.

We already know it's fake, so we're not clicking that stupid link.

Posted

I read somewhere that Cam swooped down from the sky, and prevented a deadly 18 car pile up.

Posted

This is the link I think everyone is talking about...just saw it on my Fb feed.

link spammer

Posted

hey guys first post

check out this link i totally don't draw revenue from for click throughs

Posted

Cam sure has recovered much faster than that bitch, Adrian Peterson from two broken legs.

725015179.png?key=6401136&Expires=1359648626&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=I9Iedzq0qE2-7k1cU0jbLkZVhJiGJqQWUiLBB9hCtPSV8VaQgznPI1vrgJukdkgPhdq4V3JjnNVzBVhJxg2GsIF6qvfMBi4plDJouJauloTqn8Y-evmIq7cIvCFnchODQUUukf1TL0iUcrchopopdVIK7VkZiKu60oIb1F9--bQ_

Posted

In that link you can literally put anyone's name in the URL.

http://philly.b.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?location

Posted

I had some random guys at Jersey Mike's at lunch see my Panthers jacket and ask me if Cam was ok... unbelievable.

Thankfully the huddle had set me straight before I even knew there was a hoax out there...

Huddle ftw!

Posted

I wonder how much were the guys at ESPN/NFLN hoping it was true. I'm sure they would have found a way to spin it as Cam being at fault even if he wasn't. :)

You actually believe the guys at ESPN and NFL Network are hoping Cam gets both legs broken? :unsure:

Wow :rolleyes:

Posted

In that link you can literally put anyone's name in the URL.

http://philly.b.medi...sh.php?location

WHYYYYYYYYY PHILLY B WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Posted

You actually believe the guys at ESPN and NFL Network are hoping Cam gets both legs broken? :unsure:

Well, not so much so they can spin it against Cam, but in the "if it bleeds, it leads" tradition. I mean I've had NFLN running all morning & have heard "It's Thursday, so the players have gone dark" over & over. 3 times since I started typing this.

(Granted, like most here it probably only took a glance to realize it was a joke site if they've even heard about it.)

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam enroute to a booty call with Manti Te'o's girl, gets in accident.

Posted

OnI was being a bit sarcastic.