Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newtown Students to sing at Super Bowl

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Alicia Keys is terrible live, she has no control over her vocals at all. She screams.

Yeah, but Beyonce sucks. So, it doesn't matter. Not to mention, that terrible douche Jay-Z will be performing with her. Eh, I'm skipping the halftime show.

Posted

More like some Americans are dumb enough to believe anything they read on the Internet.

Haha because you were at Newtown and you know exactly what happened. Or are you just listening to what the news tells you even though they changed their story 100 times?

Personally, I don't believe in the hoax, but your statement is just as idiotic.

Posted

Can we keep the conspiracy poo in the Tinderbox please?

Hats off to the NFL on this one.

Posted

I hope to see the NFL invite some of the local Chicago choirs, also at some point. The girl who sang at Obamas inauguration, if she was in a choir or singing group, I hope they're invited to an NFL event as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Alicia Keys is terrible live, she has no control over her vocals at all. She screams.

She'll probably lip-synch anyway, which still will be bad.

Posted

Haha because you were at Newtown and you know exactly what happened. Or are you just listening to what the news tells you even though they changed their story 100 times?

Personally, I don't believe in the hoax, but your statement is just as idiotic.

But the goofball conspiracy theorists were there and they know, right? :rolleyes:

You might wanna unwrap your tinfoil hat a little. It's on too tight.

Posted

the people that believe this piss me off so bad. Kids were massacred

It seems you can find a YouTube conspiracy video about anything.

It certainly is a nice gesture by the NFL.

Posted

Yeah, but Beyonce sucks. So, it doesn't matter. Not to mention, that terrible douche Jay-Z will be performing with her. Eh, I'm skipping the halftime show.

Beyonce doesn't suck bro, stop drinking the kool-aid.

http://youtu.be/0X_uADKG9H4

Posted

Seriously mods, ban this kase klosed douche, thats not even close to being funny. At all.

Posted

Dear Sandy Hook "Truthers",

I have it on good authority that the exact details of what all went down are packaged and placed at the very bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Please seek them out without safety gear or oxygen tanks.

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks they SHOULDN"T do this? Doesn't seem right. Especially when "26" students are signing only.

Posted

But the goofball conspiracy theorists were there and they know, right? :rolleyes:

You might wanna unwrap your tinfoil hat a little. It's on too tight.

Because that's what I said. Can you read?

You are criticizing people for believing everything they see on the internet, when you are clearly guilty of the same thing; believing everything you see on the news.