Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need good recruiting company

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I might consider changing my field... Switching from Accounting to maybe financial analyst sometime in the future. Any recommendations?

Posted · Report post

No.

JK, why switch?

Posted · Report post

My girlfriend got two jobs through Robert Half.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ARSEN' timestamp='1359658532' post='2120219']
I might consider changing my field... Switching from Accounting to maybe financial analyst sometime in the future. Any recommendations?
[/quote]

Well I am about to swtich from Financial Analyst/Manager to "Man who lives in a van down by the river." just so I can get out of this God forsaken corporate world. I'll sell you my job for $1K and a van that would look good down by the river.

Deal?

Posted · Report post

Heard good things about Robert Half.

I might switch my career for few reasons. I'm slightly underpaid and my skill set is not being utilized. I love my current company and I love the people I work with, I can stay here all my life... But I have to think long term and where I want to be in next 10 years and I'm not sure it's feasible with my current company.

Posted · Report post

No deal. Since u hate it so much I believe you should pay me and not other way around.

Posted · Report post

I was headhunted by The Wellington Group for my new job. They did good work for me.