Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random/Obscure stat that makes you proud of the Panthers while they toil in mediocrity of the week

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Since 2004, nobody has eclipsed Steve Smith's 2005 YAC production in receiving. With 810 yards, even since the passing game's accelerating production in this league, no receiver or even running back has matched it. It's usually easier for RBs to rack up YAC since most of the passes they catch are in the backfield and they have blockers. In addition to that, not one wide receiver has met or exceeded that mark since at least 1992, which is as far back as this thing goes.

So next time your idiot Falcons friend points to his Julio Jones fathead poster and says no Panthers player could come close to his explosiveness, let them know a thing or two about a thing or two

4 people like this

Posted

So next time your idiot Falcons mortal enemy points to his Julio Jones fathead poster and says no Panthers player could come close to his explosiveness, let them know a thing or two about a thing or two

ftfy

Posted

Cool

Posted

Nice. I don't have any Falcon friends or Saint friends for that matter. They are the dog poop that sticks to the bottom of a homeless man's LA Gear high top.

Posted

If you have a friend who is a Falcons fan your not a very good friend.

Be a friend. Put him down today.

Posted

Mister Love, I Love this!

Posted

Nice. I don't have any Falcon friends or Saint friends for that matter. They are the dog poop that sticks to the bottom of a homeless man's LA Gear high top.

Your hate knows no limits, and I love to love your hate. You're like a modern poet.

Posted

god if only we had cam in 2005.

Posted

So next time your idiot Falcons friend points to his Julio Jones fathead poster and says no Panthers player could come close to his explosiveness, let them know a thing or two about a thing or two

You advocate attempting to use reason and logic with Falcon fans?

Posted

Great to see that even though he is not a dink/dunk type player, he has more YAC than Wes Welker in a season. I hate Wes Welker and his Cee Lo Green type arms.

Posted

God I miss younger SS. Was a threat to score on every catch.

Pound for pound the greatest receiver ever, and I don't even think I'm being a homer when I say that.