Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Cam making the Super Bowl rounds: Rome, SVP, PFT etc.

Cary Kollins    17,879

Cam on meeting Steve for the first time, "Rule #1, if it's single coverage I feel disrespected. Throw me the ball. If its double coverage, still throw me the ball. If its triple coverage, I'll make a play and be on sports center. Throw me the ball."

• Pie 1

Bwood    190

That's good poo Cary.

I need to see a video of this. And when is the SVP interview?

Cary Kollins    17,879

They say Cam is on svp at 3:15.

Forgot to mention, when Cam was telling the Smith story he did a great Smitty impression. He also said Smith was so serious and intense when they met. He might have even said Smith was mean. Lol

rscott94    662

Cam just gave Rich Eisen some tips on his 40 time.. Eisen said he wants to break 6 seconds this year and Cam said it would be possible with his new shoes. Cam told him to aim for 5.9 40 and Rich said when he's done with the 40 he's gonna Superman

Mr. Scot    34,528

Cam on meeting Steve for the first time, "Rule #1, if it's single coverage I feel disrespected. Throw me the ball. If its double coverage, still throw me the ball. If its triple coverage, I'll make a play and be on sports center. Throw me the ball."

Yeah, that's Smith :lol:

FootballMaestro    2,500

Cam's making the rounds.

Now he's on Mike Francesca of NY, who can't stand Cam (and is a chronic Luck sucker). LOL.

Now , he's being a hypocrite, saying HIS son is going to want his new shoe. LOL.

Nonetheless, he's a professional (unlike Marc James of WFNZ most times), and gave a fair, decent interview.

Nothing to complain about.