Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Rebellion

16 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.carolinarebellion.com/

Anybody been to this before?

This year apparently they will have Alice in Chains and Deftones both on Saturday May 4th, which just so happens to be the weekend I'll be in Charlotte at the Wells Fargo Golf Tournament.

Posted

May have to check that out... I'd go to see Alice, Three Days Grace, Halestorm, Soundgarden, Volbeat, Thousand Foot and Redline.

Posted

I know Cooter used to go and would always try to talk me into going but I never went. I think this is the first time it has been in Charlotte right? Anyway, was talking with a couple co-workers this morning about it and we are 100% in. Biscuit, we need to hook up for a beer at least while you are here. I promise not to Nair your a$$ crack....

(I crossed my fingers when I made that promise.)

Posted

...again?

Posted

I know Cooter used to go and would always try to talk me into going but I never went. I think this is the first time it has been in Charlotte right? Anyway, was talking with a couple co-workers this morning about it and we are 100% in. Biscuit, we need to hook up for a beer at least while you are here. I promise not to Nair your a$$ crack....

(I crossed my fingers when I made that promise.)

I'm glad you crossed your fingers b/c I was really looking forward to a bald ass...

...again?

F U, J

Posted

I just got back from running victory laps around the top floor. I forgot to tune in to the announcement this morning. I am 100% in....AIC is on my Bucket List.

Posted

Sounds like we should turn this into one big huddle circle jerk. Now we just need to talk mush into going and bringing his RV.

Posted

I just hope Saltman doesn't come... there's not enough nair on the planet to wax that ass crack.

Posted

not heavy enough

2 people like this

Posted

I shall pm you all pics of bunny jr. He informed me today that he's going. We're talking about a kid who caught mono at mayhem fest and has a youtube of him crowd surfing. He also broke a finger and got a black eye in the mosh pit.

Posted

not heavy enough

some of those bands would have been epic 20 years ago

i did see soundgarden 20 years ago, they were fuging terrible. worst live band i've ever seen.

i've seen half of the rest. AiC is not AiC w/o staley. they're just a glorified cover band.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like a redneck heaven.