Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Rebellion

16 posts in this topic

Posted

It's all commercial bullshit washed up hard rock/nu-metal crap... MAYBE I'd see the Deftones but everyone else is pretty much LOL

Posted

Musical taste is like opinions... Everyone's an asshole... Or something like that...

I have an idea, and I know this is radical, but if you don't like these bands, don't go to the concert. Wild huh?

FWIW I think btbam is horrible... So I don't listen to them... But I don't tell others they're stupid if they do...

1 person likes this

Posted

Musical taste is like opinions... Everyone's an asshole... Or something like that...

I have an idea, and I know this is radical, but if you don't like these bands, don't go to the concert. Wild huh?

FWIW I think btbam is horrible... So I don't listen to them... But I don't tell others they're stupid if they do...

hey hey hey I didn't insult anyone... I just added my opinion that the bill isn't that great in my opinion...

Posted

Deftones/AIC/Soundgarden make it almost worth it. Heard Soundgarden has been putting on some amazing shows (despite new album being 'meh'). New Deftones album is A+ though.

Who's going to see Limp Bizkit?