#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

they've drafted 6 gaurds to 13 bigs. I don't get your point.

But anyways, this isn't the year to draft a big. There is no big worth taking early. Even if Zeller is there. He will be an average NBA player. We have to stop drafting NBA players. IF McClemore or Shabazz is there, then we have to take one. Those are the only two guys that are legit scorers that have super star potential. Get a big in free agency or trade. No need to draft them.

#3 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Don't know if you actually watch UCLA but there is no guarantee that Baz is going to be a superstar or anything close. He has Harrison Barnes syndrome. Baz was hyped up to much and hasn't lived up to the hype. McLemore on the other hand #DoWant

#4 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

they've drafted 6 gaurds to 13 bigs. I don't get your point.

well, i dont know about you, but I dont consider the SF position a "BIG"
Morrison, Dudley, MKG, Taylor are not "BIGs" - shoot, Derrick Brown wasn't a "BIG" imho, but i still put him under the PFs

Don't know if you actually watch UCLA but there is no guarantee that Baz is going to be a superstar or anything close. He has Harrison Barnes syndrome. Baz was hyped up to much and hasn't lived up to the hype. McLemore on the other hand #DoWant

yeah, i agree- he fits the bill for what Kemba needs- a guy who you can pair with an attacking PG and knock down the shot without the ball first.. good defense, nice size

but i think if we don't address the frontcourt with a trade/draft pick, we are foolish

#5 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Kemba is a drive first point guard so if you give him an asset to kick out to (like McLemore), Kemba becomes much more dangerous because then the other guard is forced to stay on McLemore in stead of helping out on the drive against Kemba.

Just my two cents

#6 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,523 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

#TeamNerlens

#7 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,758 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Kemba is a drive first point guard so if you give him an asset to kick out to (like McLemore), Kemba becomes much more dangerous because then the other guard is forced to stay on McLemore in stead of helping out on the drive against Kemba.

Just my two cents

Right now they aren't having to help off the guards anyway. The screen roll is usually being trapped by the screener's defender and the guy guarding the other big drops down into the lane to take away the roll. The guys guarding the other wing players are staying home with their men.

Getting our screen and roll to work better is a matter of us having bad bigs right now, not a lack of shooters or scorers.

#8 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Anthony Bennett or bust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users