Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Have Least Loyal Fans per Facebook Data

95 posts in this topic

Posted

original.jpg

original.png

Although three teams rank below them, the Carolina Panthers appear to have the least loyal fanbase. The Redskins, Raiders, and Jets all have other teams within 50 miles of their stadium and therefore share a fanbase. The Panthers' closest competitors are the Atlanta Falcons who play over 240 miles away from Charlotte. As we'll see later, the Panthers lose most of the Carolinas to the Cowboys.

http://deadspin.com/5980852/who-is-americas-favorite-nfl-team-facebook-data-offer-a-clear-winner

Posted

I get it why we have lots of Redskins (former TV market) and Steelers (transplants) fans here... but wtf are there so many dumbass Cowboys fans here???

Posted

No surprise there. Y'all fair weather fans can suck a dick. Was never so mad to see more Orange in our stadium than Blue and Black when we played the Broncos. Step your game up.

1 person likes this

Posted

No surprise there. Y'all fair weather fans can suck a dick. Was never so mad to see more Orange in our stadium than Blue and Black when we played the Broncos. Step your game up.

Fo real.

Posted

You can find Cowboy fans pretty much wherever you go.

Posted

I get it why we have lots of Redskins (former TV market) and Steelers (transplants) fans here... but wtf are there so many dumbass Cowboys fans here???

Because they're dumb, breed like rats and they have a symbol that's relatable and understadable to all the mentally slow man-children who root for them. Lookie, it's a star!

Posted

I bet is as simple as - because there were so many Redskins fans here.

Take a market that is on the outermost edges of a national franchise and it seems quite natural for it to develop a large contingent of fans that root for the arch rival of that team.

Posted

I really can't speak to Charlotte, but on the lack of support for Panthers fans outside of the Charlotte area:

If I didn't know that I lived in North Carolina---as far as pro football fans go---I wouldn't know that this is North Carolina.

Posted

this is retarded. I know far more Panther fans than Jag fans too lmao. I live in Washington state, and I've recently begun seeing lots of Cam fans and Panther fans now. Which is nice. But oh well

AT LEAST WE ARE FUGGIN LOYAL PEOPLE. HALF THE FAKE ASS FANS ARE FAIRWEATHER. HAVE NO FUGGIN INTEGRITY.

Posted

win more games, have more fans. its as easy as that.

how many people want to back a team with only 4 winning seasons ever and no winning seasons since '08?

if this team wants more loyal fans, earn them. want to win more fans then you have to win more games...pull off more games that matter and more winning seasons.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jaguar fans: Pay more attention to their teams Facebook rather than their own games.

Posted

win more games, have more fans. its as easy as that.

how many people want to back a team with only 4 winning seasons ever and no winning seasons since '08?

if this team wants more loyal fans, earn them. want to win more fans then you have to win more games...pull off more games that matter and more winning seasons.

Nope. Won't happen, you aren't going to get STEELERS fans to change alliances for the fuging Carolina Panthers. There have been winning seasons where the stadium is still filled with other teams' fans.