#91 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Spoken like a person who never attended university.

I got news for ya homeboy - college athletes, especially good athletes at successful schools get away with murder. The academic standards for athletes aren't the same for regular students. If they were held to the same standards most of them would be at junior colleges or places like App State and UNC-Pembroke.

Or ECU.

I think it's funny that you poo on ASU, when you're an ECU grad. ECU admits a higher % of applicants and has an almost 70 point lower average score on every SAT category by those accepted than App State.

ECU has some of the lowest academic standards and graduation rates in the state for a university.

#92 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,543 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

How does FB data determine loyalty? And what data are they using?

#93 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,029 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

How does FB data determine loyalty? And what data are they using?

My guess. Probably the amount of 'likes', activity on their respective FB pages, etc. Mundane and irrelevant facts like that.

#94 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,945 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Or ECU.

I think it's funny that you poo on ASU, when you're an ECU grad. ECU admits a higher % of applicants and has an almost 70 point lower average score on every SAT category by those accepted than App State.

ECU has some of the lowest academic standards and graduation rates in the state for a university.

ECU is like a community college with a football team.

I went to WCU so I can't talk too much smack.

#95 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

I don't know where this myth came from that the Panthers have the only fans that leave early and sell their tickets to Steeler fans. The fugging Cowboys sold their tickets to Steeler fans. The fugging Cowboys. We played in an empty stadium against the Eagles. All that crowd noise you hear at Raven's games? Some of it is legit and some of it is CBS magic. There are only a handful of truly hardcore stadium crowds. I would put the Packers, Steelers, Patriots, and Seahawks up there. However the Patriots fans weren't that great before Brady. They were ok but that's a baseball/basketball town. So don't get worked up about this stuff. It's totally blown out of proportion. I've seen Panther nation take over Atlanta in the Mike Vick years. They couldn't sell their tickets fast enough. ATL first round Division round playoff tickets were going for $25 on the street...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.