Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JB82887

Peter King MMQB after Super Bowl 38

22 posts in this topic

Little known fact: the employees had to actually buy the game tickets from the Panthers. The flight, hotel, NFL Experience tickets, and everything else was free to the employees though.

Wrong. I received two tickets for absolutely no charge whatsoever.

2 people like this

One thing I find kind of amusing is that the comments about Richardson being a lousy boss . cheap bastard / whatever never seem to come from people who've actually worked for him. Heck, even people he's let go still tend to speak well of him.

Think what you want about his ability to build a winning team, but evidence says that negative comments about his personality or how he treats his employees are off base.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....busted.

. When I saw Mark Richardson Sunday morning, I said: "That's really ..." and he cut me off and said, "expensive." He smiled. No, I thought. "Worth it" is what I was thinking. What a wonderful gesture.

http://sportsillustr...ing/02/02/mmqb/

Well I guess this kind of explains the 2010 purge and many moves this offseason.

JR doesn't want to face a bill like that again.

Surprised there was no mention of the 85 yard TD pass

...for those who believe that Richardson has nefarious plans for the team or is simply collecting cash from owning this team.

Gosh you are right, that tots makes up for shitty teams.

Current co-worker of mine had to pay for his two tickets. I've seen his ring, pictures, everything from that week. I have no reason to believe he would lie to me about having to purchase the tickets.

Well I guess this kind of explains the 2010 purge and many moves this offseason.

JR doesn't want to face a bill like that again.

A penny saved is a penny earned!

I saw Goodell saying something about nosebleed tix at $800 was a good deal. Wonder how much JR had to pay bc that's $800 x $800 = $640k plus at least $250k for hotels and what at least $100k for charters. That's a cool million