Surprised there was no mention of the 85 yard TD pass

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,346 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

...for those who believe that Richardson has nefarious plans for the team or is simply collecting cash from owning this team.

Gosh you are right, that tots makes up for shitty teams.

#18 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Wrong. I received two tickets for absolutely no charge whatsoever.

Current co-worker of mine had to pay for his two tickets. I've seen his ring, pictures, everything from that week. I have no reason to believe he would lie to me about having to purchase the tickets.

#19 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Well I guess this kind of explains the 2010 purge and many moves this offseason.
JR doesn't want to face a bill like that again.

A penny saved is a penny earned!

#20 Sod

Sod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

I saw Goodell saying something about nosebleed tix at $800 was a good deal. Wonder how much JR had to pay bc that's $800 x $800 = $640k plus at least $250k for hotels and what at least $100k for charters. That's a cool million

#21 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Current co-worker of mine had to pay for his two tickets. I've seen his ring, pictures, everything from that week. I have no reason to believe he would lie to me about having to purchase the tickets.

I just know that I, and everyone else in the department I worked in, paid nothing for the tickets we received from Mr. Richardson. He also sent our department to the St Louis playoff game for free, including airfare, tickets and field passes.

I'm not saying you friend is lying. I'm just saying that everyone I worked with got a free trip to the Super Bowl, including multiple receptions/parties and excursions in and around the Houston area (NASA and the NFL Experience to name a couple).

#22 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

I just know that I, and everyone else in the department I worked in, paid nothing for the tickets we received from Mr. Richardson. He also sent our department to the St Louis playoff game for free, including airfare, tickets and field passes.

I'm not saying you friend is lying. I'm just saying that everyone I worked with got a free trip to the Super Bowl, including multiple receptions/parties and excursions in and around the Houston area (NASA and the NFL Experience to name a couple).

All I know is what my friend told me everything was free except the tickets to the game. Maybe that's just the difference between different departments or different pay grades, I don't know. But I have no reason not to believe him, just as I have no reason not to believe you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.