Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Agent Safeties, OL, CB, and WR from around the league

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Targets Gucci Mane... TARGETS.

I said nothing of signing them all. but you'd understand that if you read what I wrote... or you weren't high.

get a job hippy.

You said "realistic" targets, so "realistically" we can't really afford anyone.. Pass the blunt.

Posted

In terms of wrs I would rather trade back in draft and extra pick(s) to draft Quinton Payton in second

Posted

I'll take "guy I've never heard of for league minimum" for $500 Alex

Posted

Realistically, it depends on the draft. I don't see us grabbing much beforehand rather releasing certain guys to fill the cap.

So depending on what we draft and cut, the targets could possibly be at other positions not considered.

WR: Julian Edelman, Donnie Avery

S: Will Allen, Kenny Phillips (likely to be mentioned a lot and some more)

Posted

Biggest need is Dt, o-line, and secondary. I don't remember a game where our WR's cost us the win. Can you say the same for the other position?

I dont remember a game when our receivers broke out either cause we have no one who IS going to break out, Smitty is Smitty and everyone else is face value. We don't have any great talent at WR behind aging Smith. Murphy fugin sucks.

EDIT: LaFell is a solid #2 guy

Posted

You said "realistic" targets, so "realistically" we can't really afford anyone.. Pass the blunt.

realistic means not top dollar free agents like jennings and bowe but guys who are more affordable, middle of the pack, serviceable vets.

[/puffpass]

Posted

Saw yesterday that Ravens might release Boldin or/and Jones for Cap reasons. Not for sure but possible .