#31 davos

davos

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,053 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

I think the colors are fine. The styling needs tweaking to mesh better with the new logo imo, but its all gooood

If anything, I do think having what Ivan posted with our current helmet and white pants would be legit for a new home jersey though.

#32 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,243 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Miles said he's seen the white on black and it looks good. Surprising. Hope to see more black/black and a black/blue next year

Anything but that God awful white/white.

Shouldnt be an issue. Players and fans alike have both vocally expressed their disdain for the white and the appeal of the black.

#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

I hate to say it but we don't have the best unis in the league. That goes to the falcons. I wish we'd get the two helmet look like them and that would let us play around with some other options

their throwbacks are fuging nasty. the line drawing of the falcon and the black jersey is sick.

their current jerseys look very arena league to me though. they instantly date to 2003 when i look at them just like our old logo looked like all the graphic design fads of 1995 rolled in to one.

#34 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,716 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

their throwbacks are fuging nasty. the line drawing of the falcon and the black jersey is sick.

their current jerseys look very arena league to me though. they instantly date to 2003 when i look at them just like our old logo looked like all the graphic design fads of 1995 rolled in to one.

Idk for me it's just the two helmets and the poo they can do with the all black the all white the red white the black shirt red helmet. I just admire the whole set up and wish we went for something like that

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,230 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

I didn't think too highly of the black pants against Denver. Maybe a style tweak would work.
I think black/silver is our best uniform so far.

#36 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,267 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

why call yourselves the Panthers if you're going to wear all white most of the year? Name yourselves the Snowangels or something.

#37 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Idk for me it's just the two helmets and the poo they can do with the all black the all white the red white the black shirt red helmet. I just admire the whole set up and wish we went for something like that

The GT gold on the throwback helmets is Steve Bartkowski stupid.

#38 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,406 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

Solution: All Chrome on Chrome uniforms..

#39 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

Why do we have to talk about tweaking the uniforms every fugin year? They're fine how they are. The packers, 49ers, patriots don't tweak theirs.... Christ

#40 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

You tend to see the white uniforms more often because they play them at home early in the season to ward off the heat.

If that helps them perform better, I'm all for it. I don't mind the all white jerseys.

Well that's when we seem to play our worst so they should stop that.

#41 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,738 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Why do we have to talk about tweaking the uniforms every fugin year? They're fine how they are. The packers, 49ers, patriots don't tweak theirs.... Christ

The Patriots have changed a few times since the early 90's. Nobody remembers because the Pats were irrelevant until the Tuna and Brady/Belecheat. Now everybody thinks the Pats are this storied franchise dating back thousands of years.

#42 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 913 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Well that's when we seem to play our worst so they should stop that.

Honestly, there's really no correlation.

This year they were 5-5 wearing white, 2-2 wearing black, and 0-2 wearing blue. They're two biggest blowouts came when they were wearing a jersey other than white (Giants, Broncos).

It's the team's decision to wear white early in the season to keep the sun from beating down on them. I'm fine with that. It's not exactly a revelation either. Other southern non-dome teams do the same thing.

#43 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

We need to wear the black jerseys more with the silver pants. Best uniform in sports

#44 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,716 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Solution: All Chrome on Chrome uniforms..

Best solution I've heard yet. Do this

#45 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

we could pay to have some 'inconvenient' people taken care of in exchange for top secret military cloaking technology and fabricate our jerseys out of that.

remember how fuging annoying it was in mortal kombat II when reptile would go invisible and kick your ass all over the place? imagine an entire football team doing that.

e: we'd have to cloak the football too otherwise it would be super obvious who the ball carrier was and play action fakes wouldn't work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com