Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philw5289

cam sits with rich eisen-video

28 posts in this topic

"look at the back, oh god" lmao I love Cam man.

Rich Eisen is the GOAT

Hated it when Eisen left ESPN because until this year us TWC people didn't get the NFL Network. I have enjoyed getting reacquainted with him. Eisen is the best and I would not trade our QB for any other.

that was great. Cam has genuine humility that makes so many haters look like freakin idiots. and yes, Rich Eisen is awesome.

I was getting ready to say, "this interview shows me that Cam has grown up." This is not the same guy who was at the Pro Bowl last year. What a difference a year makes. Humble, smart, funny. That is a guy grown men will follow. The 2011 Cam was not.

Eisen is good because the players genuinely like him, so they relax and seem to enjoy the interview.

funny....also cam mentions that kap has DEEP THREATS lol think he is trying to hint something......wonder what it is........

lol Cam telling Eisen, "Grade A." Eisen's twitter feed is good too, never over the top. I only follow his and Glazer's feeds.

Thank you for posting the link. I had heard about it the night before but some of us need to work for a living. :beerhat:

I was getting ready to say, "this interview shows me that Cam has grown up." This is not the same guy who was at the Pro Bowl last year. What a difference a year makes. Humble, smart, funny. That is a guy grown men will follow. The 2011 Cam was not.

Cam may have grown in the form of being more media savvy . As far as the humble, smart, and funny, Cam was always that.

I honestly feel the whole new Cam "has matured" stuff is just as bogus as the whole Cam was "immature stuff." It shows how folks can take any little thing someone does and use it to undermine their image and before admitting that it was they who was wrong, they simply turn around and act like it's the person who has changed and not them being insecure.That's manipulation at it's best.The media is wrong about Cam and they know it.

You guys are making other fans jealous. You got a QB with a sick sense of humor, good looking and if he can get more help from this team, SB bound.

Cam said..."I got u." His southern accent seems to come out when he's very relaxed.

Why would anyone be jealous? Most NFL fans view Cam as a mildly retarded running quarterback with no leadership skills. Why do you think people are putting guys like Russell Wilson ahead of him?

Totally jealous of a guy who has yet to lead his team to a winning season. Good thinking!!!

Why would anyone be jealous? Most NFL fans view Cam as a mildly retarded running quarterback with no leadership skills. Why do you think people are putting guys like Russell Wilson ahead of him?

Totally jealous of a guy who has yet to lead his team to a winning season. Good thinking!!!

I guess the media has done if u believe Cam is mildly retarded and yet He's the one they r comparing other qbs too. I'm seriously wonder who is the real slow one.

I guess the media has done their job if u believe Cam is mildly retarded and yet He's the one they r comparing other qbs too. I'm seriously wonder who is the real slow one.