Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Higgins "Bobcats Will Sign Max-Level Free Agent"

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Third Degree' timestamp='1359818284' post='2121637']
Chris Paul is not coming to the Bobcats. Forget about it. I guarantee 100% he will not sign with Charlotte, and you're welcome to bet me on it.

Why would he? Our only position where we have it figured out is PG. I know you and some others hate the fact Kemba is doing a great job and is averaging 18/6/3 per game, but he's our PG of the future.

This would be like people on the Panthers forum pining for Joe Flacco to come to Charlotte.
[/quote]

Flacco? More like Aaron Rodgers.

Posted · Report post

If the bobcats wanted to, they can use the Amnesty clause and release Tyrus Thomas and his salary will no longer count towards their cap.

Posted · Report post

I'd love to get TWO of those bigs, honestly. I think it can be done. I doubt CP3 comes here, and plus, we have Kemba (stated above). We need some toughness down low. Biz isn't a starter, but I wouldn't mind him coming in as a firestarter for Hickson/Jefferson etc.

Posted · Report post

why the fug would we want Chris Paul? That isn't even near a position of need. Kemba and Sessions are fine at PG. Plus Paul's leg suck. Could hardly even bowl in his bowling thingy on tv

Posted · Report post

I hope we being back Vladimir Radmanovic. I'd be satisfied if that was all we did

Posted · Report post

Would love to see/hear Jerry every sending out his money info to his PSL holders.

Posted · Report post

we don't have a cap problem. We have one of the best cap situations in the league, and we haven't
even used our amnesty yet.

We can afford a top post player, can afford to overpay him, and need to find someone who sees out potential
with likely the top pick this year, and the young core we have. We just need a rebounder and some post scoring.

For a player who wants to be paid and play on a team that has a chance to be a contender, a serious contender...well...it could happen.

Posted · Report post

I'd sign Jefferson to what ever he wanted, draft Anthony Bennett. This would be an nice starting lineup.

Kemba
Henderson
MKG
Bennett
Jefferson
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1360071856' post='2125511']
I'd sign Jefferson to what ever he wanted, draft Anthony Bennett. This would be an nice starting lineup.

Kemba
Henderson
MKG
Bennett
Jefferson
[/quote]

oooh.. that does sound pretty nice

Posted · Report post

Al Jefferson for max money sounds about as enticing as taking a shot of someone's chewing tobacco spit

Posted · Report post

Eric maynor
Shabazz
Mkg
Jefferson
(some one, anyone)

Im sorry but kemba is just another awful draft pick guys. He sucks dump him and bring in maynor from okc to play the point.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1360208664' post='2127428']
Eric maynor
Shabazz
Mkg
Jefferson
(some one, anyone)

Im sorry but kemba is just another awful draft pick guys. He sucks dump him and bring in maynor from okc to play the point.
[/quote]

I honestly cant tell if you're being serious with this
1 person likes this