Photo
- - - - -

Higgins "Bobcats Will Sign Max-Level Free Agent"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#73 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Not a fan of Bazz and a lot of people are falling on him. He has HB40 syndrome, he came in too hyped and hasn't lived up to it.

McLemore looks like the way to go. If I'm the Cats, I'd take McLemore with the first pick and KCP (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) with the 13th pick, that way the one, two, and three position is locked down. I'd like to address power forward and center in free agency, that way we know we are getting a sure fire player.

PG: Kemba Walker, Ramon Sessions
SG: Ben McLemore, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jeff Taylor

In the offseason I'd try to give Al Jefferson a nice contract and then offer David West a nice contract, then use the rest on J.J. Hickson or Antawn Jamison lol.

#74 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

McLemore is just the type of scorer we need. He and Kemba would gel so well together. If we can get McLemore with our first pick and either Gobert or Plumlee with Portland's pick then it will be the perfect draft.

PG-Kemba
SG-McLemore
SF-MKG
PF-Plumlee/Mullens/FA
C-Bizmack/FA

That would be a heck of a line up. Especially if we can land some good FA bigs and FA bench players. If for whatever reason we can get Wiggins in 2014 there is NO WAY we can pass on him. We take him and either move MKG to the bench or try trading him. It's as simple as that.

#75 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

I believe trading down a spot or 2 and picking up Anthony Bennet is the way to go. he is exactly what the bobcats need, explosive, post up power house. Similar to Gerald Wallace/Larry Johnson. Sign Jefferson in free agency and your looking at Walker, MKG, Sessions/Hendo, Bennett, and Jefferson. Thats a playoff starting lineup.

#76 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hendo nor Gordan will be back judging by the fact that the Cats tried unsuccessfully to trade both. To me it's quite clear what position we are taking, it's which player it is; whether it's McLemore or Bazz.

#77 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hendo nor Gordan will be back judging by the fact that the Cats tried unsuccessfully to trade both. To me it's quite clear what position we are taking, it's which player it is; whether it's McLemore or Bazz.

You think the team trades up from pick 3 or 4 (if unlucky in the lotto)?

#78 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Very possible

The only poor team that doesn't need a shooting guard is Washington, so here is to the ping pong balls falling are way and us ending up with a top 2, or at the worst... top three pick.

If we're out of the top three, then all bets are off and the Cats could look to move the picks for a veteran or package the picks to move up (basing on whether or not Washington get's the first pick).

I am just hoping the freshmen come out this year (McLemore, Smart, Noel, Bennett, and Muhammad) or this could go down as the worst class of all time.

#79 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

So what's the point of signing Chris Paul? Who is he going to distribute the ball too? We need bigs....bottom line. We can't defend the post. That's priority number 1.

This. See what McGee (Nuggets) did to us on Saturday night. We need some athletic length bad.