27 replies to this topic

#16 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

I've always thought that maybe he was taking "greenies" and getting behind the wheel. If that was the case, he was probably the safest and most alert guy out there. The US Airforce gives them to their pilots and they were much more popular in baseball than steroids ever were. Now if he is just a Methhead......

#17 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

lol at some nascar conspiracy to get rid of mayfield. dude couldn't find a team that wanted him so he had to start his own.

i'll call him stupid just for the fact that he snorted his dope. what a waste of good meth.:D

it stays is your system for a whopping 2 days, and he couldnt time it where he could pass a nascar test? thats also why his own private tests are utter junk, btw.

#18 outlaw4

outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

I honestly don't know who to believe here. For all we know, Jeremy is a meth-head; on the other hand, since when does NASCAR has any substantial credibility? This, and it's not the first time they've hammered on the little guy (Carl Long and the large engine).

On a side note, the only memory I have of Jeremy Mayfield doing something relevant since I've started watching NASCAR in 2001 is this:

#19 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,676 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

Really? Meth? I'd rather smoke crack, if given a choice. At least it is somewhat natural. Smoking poo from under the kitchen sink is stupid. Meth is Deth.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Just saw the story on espn. Sure does sound fishy. Unless his stepmom has some type of axe to grind. It's always sad when althletes/drivers throw away everything for drugs or alcohol or gambling etc.

Apparently, his stepmom does have an axe to grind. Mayfield has accused her of not being totally innocent in his father's death and is having her investigated.

What I don't understand is if this prescription is causing him to test positive, can't he stop taking it, at least for a while in order to prove that he can pass their drug test?

All these accusations Mayfield is making (Nascar has it in for me, my stepmom killed my dad etc...) sound like the paranoid rantings a meth addict might say. In truth, I really don't know who to believe.

But regardless of whether he really did take meth, I don't think a sponsor is going to be willing to pony up the money for a car for him to drive. Unless its a sponsor that wants to legalize drugs. :)

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 18 July 2009 - 01:30 PM.

#21 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:46 PM

My name is bryan and I like dudes! Something about J Pepps in those pads get me goin crazy!!!!

#22 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,419 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for sharing.

#23 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

The more I hear Jeremy give interviews, the more he sounds like the delusional addict that thinks he's speaking logically but is spewing a bunch of dumb garbage

#24 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

how's the weather up there?

Ask Jeremy. Apparently, he's been getting high as hell!!

http://espn.go.com/r...ed-drug-charges

Fuggen bath salts?? Sheeeeeeez.

I guess the reports weren't so off-base after all.

#25 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Last I heard he was working at UPS or some poo. Sucks to find out that he's a liar though.

#26 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,095 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

dude loves to party

#27 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

I would like to take back what I said about believing Jeremy on this topic. I was simply hoping he was the person he appeared to be in the public eye and not a complete dumbass. I was wrong.

#28 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image
CATAWBA COUNTY, N.C.--Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield has been indicted on stolen goods charges.
The indictment states that Mayfield unlawfully, willfully and feloniously possessed several items from Red Bull Racing, Fitz Holdings and DEA Ventures.
Deputies say they found the stolen items, as well as methamphetamine, during a search of his home in November.

link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.