Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod...

74 posts in this topic

Posted

I've dated hotter chicks than her.

That's what I'm sayin'. Especially 20 years ago, I wouldn't even have given her a second look.

Posted

It's weird when guys make fun of women to feel better about themselves. Well, weird and pathetic I guess.

2 people like this

Posted

I agree Zod.

You guys should be more respectful to a woman who poses half nude in pictures for male attention and her "career" advancement.

Posted

Not that impressive....seen finer looking chicks on Family Fued....

If she thinks she's getting to ESPN with that chest she is sadly mistaken.

Posted

That girl does not fail the "looks" test of ANY straight guy, if she does then question your manhood. And what I have learn through out the years is that among the hetero males, the 7 to 10 rating is objectionable. Falls back on that beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Posted

Let me summarize this thread in one post:

"She's fat. You're gay."

You are welcome.

Posted

I agree Zod.

You guys should be more respectful to a woman who poses half nude in pictures for male attention and her "career" advancement.

You go directly into a mode of rejection and defensiveness at the sight if a pretty girl.

Really, not hard to figure you out.

Posted

Let me summarize this thread in one post:

"She's fat. You're gay."

You are welcome.

lol it's not really a summary if you repeat it verbatim ;)

Posted

My opinion, she's a beautiful girl and I appreciate her natural appearance. I give her a 9 on my "real life girl" scale, which means free of plastics or enhancements, and she is not of interest to Manti Te'o.

That being said, I typically prefer a woman to have a huge caboose or some juicy jugs to go with a beautiful face. But, she is fine just the way she is. My 5 cents...

Posted

I got news for you Zod- that chick would sleep with me if she thought it could get her a raise or promotion.

She probably took the Hurricanes job because she thought it meant she got to move to Miami.

Posted

I got news for you Zod- that chick would sleep with me if she thought it could get her a raise or promotion.

She probably took the Hurricanes job because she thought it meant she got to move to Miami.

I realize I may get banned for this, But you're an idiot.

Posted

I realize I may get banned for this, But you're an idiot.

This is your opinion and I don't take any offense to this. I've been called much worse on here.