Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason trades

318 posts in this topic

The first trade veto was good; my bad on that part.

This veto is pathetic ! Commiss just hate me!

The first trade veto was good; my bad on that part.

This veto is pathetic ! Commiss just hate me!

I dnt care. I have specific players I'm targeting !!!! My players are gonna be there at 28.

I have my philosophy. I swear DCK only doing this bc it's me!!!

Man I swear. Did you include Koppen?

i did.but you have to realized that you cannot trade future picks so the numbers are skewed. im not picking on you, i dont even know you.

Draft Chris Paul, you know you want to

2 people like this

Draft Chris Paul, you know you want to

No lemme get Kemba. He'll save my world bc his stats say that he's playing like a top10.

[email protected]

Quit stalking retard

lol@ Chuck. Why Denver even wanted to trade their whole draft for the #1 pick is beyond me.

lol what kinda trade is that

• Topics

• We don't need Fournette to do the latter. He'd just fit it perfectly and could be a generational talent. There are other backs in this draft who could fit into a power run game built to utilize the play action and open up the intermediate and deep routes for Cam's big arm. We definitely should be adding some more short passing game into our offense, but not as a foundation of our offense. It should come from the slot position which hopefully is filled by the addition of Shepard or by a draft pick, ideally not a top 10 pick in McC or even at 40 though. If we want our offense to incorporate the short passing game as a feature then Cam needs to improve quite a bit there.
    • I think he lost weight will help get his speed back. He did look slowed last year. But he also had ankle problems and was beat up.  We need a traditional running game that can operate without Cam's own ability to run. Fournette and Stew would beat the piss out of a defense.  Receivers need to step up as does our OC.  Cam made some bad reads and held onto the ball a lot last year. But he knows how to ball.