Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 Huddle mock offseason/ FA Defense

263 posts in this topic

The Buffalo Bills are using the franchise tag on Jairus Byrd

The Buffalo Bills are cutting Chris Kelsey. Will result in $4 cap savings.

The Buffalo Bills are using the franchise tag on Jairus Byrd

this is why i hoped nobody claimed the Bills lol.

Seahawks tag steven hauschka -3 against cap number. Will be cutting a player in offense changing cap number by minus 1

when FA opens, make the bid in the O or D thread. state the team, amount, and player in a reply message. Good Luck.

EX

the dolphins place $4 on OT Jake Long.

also when you win a bid on a FA player, please state in the the thread with a reply and the quote where you placed the bid. this confirms you have won and i can check the times. will update when i get the chances as well.

Steelers cut LB James Harrison who has 2 years and $14.145 remaining. Saving $3.5 this year.

the dolphins bid

$4 Brandon Flowers

$4 Jason Jones

Browns bid $5 on OLB Paul Kruger

Browns bid $3 on CB Chris Gamble

Steelers cut LB Lamarr Woodley who has 4 years and $34.5 remaining. Saving $7.2.

Seahawks bid $4 on jason jones

Seahawks bid $3 on alan branch

Both hawks fa's

• Topics

• the refs will call what the script says to call.  it's not a sport its entertainment.
    • CNN I think goes out of there way to find the worst representatives of the "right" as possible.  She is bad.  Lord is comcial too.   They basically get Fox level personalities to counter there own.  In there "talk" shows they take 4 painfully left leaning people and have them talk to 2 extremely painful right apologist.....and people waste their time watching that slop.  Of course that isn't news despite being on a news network.  Problem 101 is our country listens to these people brand building personalities....and think that is news 
    • We need to improve our receiving corps, as others have pointed out. And no, it doesn't have to be with the fastest guy in the draft, but our target should have above average speed, good hands, and smooth route running. That probably means we need to jump on one in the 2nd round.