Photo
- - - - -

My Early 2013 Mock Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I go to sleep at night happily knowing Kemba is a Top15-18 PG in this league. Yea, in the real world. Not in this Biased Homer forum. In real society with feedbacks from the experts.

I guarantee all of y'all NBA talk show (Magic, Shaq, Barkley, etc), Espn, Etc ain't saying Kemba is a top10 PG. Quit living in fantasy and start living in reality.

#38 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Quit living in fantasy and start living in reality.

You're not following your own advice when you tell us that and then tell us MJ is gonna sign Paul.

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

You're not following your own advice when you tell us that and then tell us MJ is gonna sign Paul.

That's a hope. I never once said I guarantee CP3 is coming here. I said I'm positive MJ will go after him hard. Why wouldn't he? He went after Harden.

That's HOPE. Not a Lie. Not saying Kemba is a top10 when really he is a top15-18.

#40 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

All around doesn't just mean passing, duh. I was talking about Curry's below average defense in the NBA. I gave reasons and listed stats, all you managed to do was call me a homer. lol.

In the Kemba an All star? thread, I plainly said that while Kemba was playing lights out that a few other players deserved it over him.... but yea I'm a homer.... lol

You listed Ty lawson who's getting killed this season by Kemba's all around game. You listed the turnover machine that is Holliday and a player who can't play defense all that well over Kemba.

Who has comparable stats to them all, Let me list them for you. Maybe you'll read them this time instead of skipping over them.

7th in scoring, 4th in Rebounds, blocks and steals, 10th in FG %, 16th in assists and 3pt fg%.

In scoring he's outpacing Paul, Rondo, Wall, Rubio, Williams and Lawson.
The only players ahead of him in rebounds from your list is Rondo, Westbrook and Holiday
The only players ahead of him in Steals from your list is Paul
The only players ahead of him in Blocks is Wall and Williams
The only players ahead of him in Turnovers is Paul

One of the most important stats for a PG Ass/TO, Kemba leads Curry, oh Lillard and Jennings lead curry too. lol

Holliday is second in the NBA with 177 turnovers. lmao He also has one of the worst Assist to turnover ratios in the NBA among starting PG's.

On top of all those stats that say your wrong, wait prove your wrong....

Kemba and Jennings both play better defense then Curry. Hell Lillard plays better defense then Curry and there all better passer's with better Assist to turnover ratios then Curry.

Just stop cause your the homer here....

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

All around doesn't just mean passing, duh. I was talking about Curry's below average defense in the NBA. I gave reasons and listed stats, all you managed to do was call me a homer. lol.

In the Kemba an All star? thread, I plainly said that while Kemba was playing lights out that a few other players deserved it over him.... but yea I'm a homer.... lol

You listed Ty lawson who's getting killed this season by Kemba's all around game. You listed the turnover machine that is Holliday and a player who can't play defense all that well over Kemba.

Who has comparable stats to them all, Let me list them for you. Maybe you'll read them this time instead of skipping over them.

7th in scoring, 4th in Rebounds, blocks and steals, 10th in FG %, 16th in assists and 3pt fg%.

In scoring he's outpacing Paul, Rondo, Wall, Rubio, Williams and Lawson.
The only players ahead of him in rebounds from your list is Rondo, Westbrook and Holiday
The only players ahead of him in Steals from your list is Paul
The only players ahead of him in Blocks is Wall and Williams
The only players ahead of him in Turnovers is Paul

One of the most important stats for a PG Ass/TO, Kemba leads Curry, oh Lillard and Jennings lead curry too. lol

Holliday is second in the NBA with 177 turnovers. lmao He also has one of the worst Assist to turnover ratios in the NBA among starting PG's.

On top of all those stats that say your wrong, wait prove your wrong....

Kemba and Jennings both play better defense then Curry. Hell Lillard plays better defense then Curry and there all better passer's with better Assist to turnover ratios then Curry.

Just stop cause your the homer here....

Homer for who?

#42 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Players not named Kemba

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Players not named Kemba

Great

#44 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

lol. Dude's right. Kemba's a scrub. We should trade him and Biz and our first round pick for Calderon. He gets a lot of assists!!! Herp derp. And Kemba will never ever get better!! This is the best he will ever get and he is garbage!!!1111!!!!

I don't think Kemba is a top 10 PG yet..YET! But he could definitely get there. He has a ton of potential and will become a great PG. And this isn't old school BBall anymore. You need all 5 guys on the court to be able to score. Assists aren't all that a PG needs anymore.

Seriously dude. Get outta here. You're probably a Lakers fan.

#45 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

lol. Dude's right. Kemba's a scrub. We should trade him and Biz and our first round pick for Calderon. He gets a lot of assists!!! Herp derp. And Kemba will never ever get better!! This is the best he will ever get and he is garbage!!!1111!!!!

I don't think Kemba is a top 10 PG yet..YET! But he could definitely get there. He has a ton of potential and will become a great PG. And this isn't old school BBall anymore. You need all 5 guys on the court to be able to score. Assists aren't all that a PG needs anymore.

Wow Lakers fan? I'm not Bwood brah

#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

At the moment, I'll have to say that Irving and Wall are better PGs than Kemba. And look how much both of them are still struggling to get their team up there with the few.

#47 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

Chuck you're arguing against Stats again. Making you look stupid.

#48 ZB1224

ZB1224

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

No offense Chuck, but why should we even take you remotely serious? Stats say that Kemba is a top 10 PG, and that is playing next to the worst supporting cast in the NBA (by far -- we'd struggle to get more than 4-5 wins at this point with our non-PG's). How about instead of telling us that we are homers -- tell us why we are wrong and use statistics and back up your argument. I'll be waiting. I'm guessing your response won't be anything more than "noob, Kemba sucks", because you have no argument.

I'm not a Kemba homer. I am a big fan of him, but I truly believe that he is a top 10-12 PG (I base my opinions on statistics more than anything).