Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Tripping...

34 posts in this topic

Posted

How long before someone starts a "Speaking of Stripping" thread?

Posted

The only negative about tripping is that there's no off button if things start to go wrong, it lasts so damn long and you just have to ride it out.

On a side note, I was bored one day so I decided I'd use the great and awesome internetz and teach myself how to make MDMA (Ecstasy). It's pretty tricky although not nearly as hard as making meth. Chemistry is fun huh, stay in school kids.

Posted

Loved mushrooms. Hated acid.

Posted

I probably tripped like 12 times or so. I think I actually had a good time once and the rest were like some kind of confusing nightmare.

Posted

Yeah I've done shrooms a decent amount of times but that's it with one bad trip. That one was interesting to say the least. Never been interested in acid or much else though and pretty much stopped all together at the end of college.

Posted

You know that E! (the tv channel) commercial where the fish goes across the bottom of the screen and says 'E' with a little bubble coming up? My buddy and I were tripping hard the first time we saw that and laughed for at least 15 mins straight. Good times.

Posted

This thread is a mockery. I approve.

Posted

i did way too much lsd in my early 20s. i would recommend it.

Posted

Me and hallucinogens used to be best pals. I've tripped, using various drugs, more times than I care to count.

I haven't tripped in about 5 years, and I don't intend too again. But you never know.

Posted

man y'all are no fun

Back to gun talk I guess

I take this back haha I totally missed Zula's post

Posted

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/04/health/synthetic-marijuana-irpt/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Posted

The market for "synthetic" or "copy-cat" marijuana wouldn't exist if the natural poo wasn't illegal.