Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Tripping...

34 posts in this topic

Posted

The market for "synthetic" or "copy-cat" marijuana wouldn't exist if the natural poo wasn't illegal.

I agree... but it's never gonna be legal for 16 y.o.'s. So there's still going to be a black market for this type of poo.

Posted

I agree... but it's never gonna be legal for 16 y.o.'s. So there's still going to be a black market for this type of poo.

this isn't black market... that's the problem. and this shiat is legitimately dangerous.

Posted

wtf is synthetic even made out of ?

I've never heard of it.

Posted

this isn't black market... that's the problem. and this shiat is legitimately dangerous.

It's not now... it will be eventually... there's always going to be some idiot out there trying to make a buck off of gullible kids.

Posted

Umm no. It would be treated much the same as cigarettes and alcohol. Younger kids would just get their older friends to buy it for them.

Much as there isn't some synthetic alcohol and/or tobacco market, the synthetic marijuana market would dissolve if people could purchase it legally.

Posted

Umm no. It would be treated much the same as cigarettes and alcohol. Younger kids would just get their older friends to buy it for them.

Much as there isn't some synthetic alcohol and/or tobacco market, the synthetic marijuana market would dissolve if people could purchase it legally.

Yeah, that's a good point, I wasn't thinking about it that way. Kids will still get things they shouldn't but you're right, legal weed would pretty much kill this synthetic stuff.

Posted

i smoke an ecig... soooo... there's that.

Posted

i smoke an ecig... soooo... there's that.

Still nicotine and not a synthetic substitute.

Posted

fair enough, more along the lines of marinol.

Posted

Yeah that synthetic stuff is sketchy. I've tried a bit of it, we used to call it all spice even though there were a lot of varieties available. It tasted weird (often fruity or flowery) and the high was less pleasant, shorter, and usually more intense than weed. Would not recommend