Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#19 NC State vs. #14 Miami

136 posts in this topic

Posted

another fuging tip in

christ

What does Bwoods cum taste like?!?!

Posted

nice push off fatass

UMAD emot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gif

Posted

nice push off fatass

Wow, there is some class.

He has just as much of entitlement to that space as any ncsu player. On top of that, if you think the refs are gonna blow the whistle down the stretch you clearly don't know basketball; but that's what to expect since you go to the only school where a player can air-ball a free throw.

Posted

That one is gonna be tough to swallow for State fans.

Yup. If they make an early exit in either tourney this Miami game could be the reference point.

Posted

Teams are going to realize that ncsu can't finish games and start to take advantage of that.

Posted

He has just as much of entitlement to that space as any ncsu player. On top of that, if you think the refs are gonna blow the whistle down the stretch you clearly don't know basketball; but that's what to expect since you go to the only school where a player can air-ball a free throw.

He's an app state fan. He doesn't understand basketball.

Posted

726295719.jpg?key=480640&Expires=1359847829&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=zwB~MsosdPsAykExjyhzCDEQu~f1sQzZ-iuP9PGfcJGqxpkI0Zu11rAecYviHePsY6u~icyk-69r8aSOo7k9U1sJRcPXKji8a5TKsor1ZURwsLsrASZ-8WFVtqZpHPjqOq-eftF1aLL2QlNv7uk8YRHwLHMLnFbXpzTk81pnb2Y_
2 people like this

Posted

Why are UNC-ch fans always showing up in NCSU threads when they don't care about their team enough to make their own little circle jerk? Why does MrTD care so much that I went to ASU and cheer for NCSU, when he went to Clapstate and cheers for UNC-ch? Yes Bwood... I be mad.

Posted

When did making a game thread become the epitome of fan hood. I tend to actually watch the game then talk about.

Posted

He's an app state fan. He doesn't understand basketball.

Actually I'm an NC State fan that happened to go to ASU.

Posted

Stop crying bro. No one takes an app state fans opinion on sports seriously anyway.

If I need advice on vacuuming a Subaru ill give you a shout.

2 people like this

Posted

When did making a game thread become the epitome of fan hood. I tend to actually watch the game then talk about.

as you can see I posted after the game and at halftime dipshit. Explain that to Mrtd who was concerned with the lack of NCSU pride on the huddle during the game. Go talk about how great UNC-ch's season has been.