Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#19 NC State vs. #14 Miami

136 posts in this topic

Posted

What, that's an accurate interpretation

Posted

Good win beating state today tarheel fans

1 person likes this

Posted

yup good for you guys.

Posted

iirc there's only one walmart Miami fan and that's the dork with the yellow teef

I don't think spamming every state thread this year is gonna make that L go away

Posted

Still haven't answered why NCSU losing to a team UNC-ch will probably lose to generates more interest by Carolina "fans" than their own team squeaking by.

NCSU fans have been "more fascinated" with the outcome of Carolina games since 1983. NCSU has always tried to fit in with the big blues (the teams that run college basketball) by trying to talk smack, but it's pretty hard to talk smack when you weren't even born for your teams only championship.

2 people like this

Posted

iirc there's only one walmart Miami fan and that's the dork with the yellow teef

I don't think spamming every state thread this year is gonna make that L go away

One win doesn't make those thirteen straight go away or have any less significance.

As a matter of fact, AppStatePanther was probably in the 8th grade the since last time State beat Carolina.

1 person likes this

Posted

NCSU fans have been "more fascinated" with the outcome of Carolina games since 1983. NCSU has always tried to fit in with the big blues (the teams that run college basketball) by trying to talk smack, but it's pretty hard to talk smack when you weren't even born for your teams only championship.

lol yeah I wasn't born for EITHER of their 2 championships but I grew up a state fan and have always been one in spite of the fact that they sucked. You became a Carolina fan because they were good and hell lets be real I makes you feel like a winner too!

Posted

emot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gifemot-jiggled.gif

Posted

One win doesn't make those thirteen straight go away or have any less significance.

As a matter of fact, AppStatePanther was probably in the 8th grade the since last time State beat Carolina.

no I was 20.

Posted

lol yeah I wasn't born for EITHER of their 2 championships but I grew up a state fan and have always been one in spite of the fact that they sucked. You became a Carolina fan because they were good and hell lets be real I makes you feel like a winner too!

No, I became a Carolina fan because: I'm not a redneck, don't major in agriculture, don't drive a big truck with a dumb-ass straight pipe, and don't see the significance in winning a bass fishing championship.

1 person likes this