#91 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Still haven't answered why NCSU losing to a team UNC-ch will probably lose to generates more interest by Carolina "fans" than their own team squeaking by.

NCSU fans have been "more fascinated" with the outcome of Carolina games since 1983. NCSU has always tried to fit in with the big blues (the teams that run college basketball) by trying to talk smack, but it's pretty hard to talk smack when you weren't even born for your teams only championship.

#92 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

iirc there's only one walmart Miami fan and that's the dork with the yellow teef

I don't think spamming every state thread this year is gonna make that L go away

One win doesn't make those thirteen straight go away or have any less significance.

As a matter of fact, AppStatePanther was probably in the 8th grade the since last time State beat Carolina.

#93 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

NCSU fans have been "more fascinated" with the outcome of Carolina games since 1983. NCSU has always tried to fit in with the big blues (the teams that run college basketball) by trying to talk smack, but it's pretty hard to talk smack when you weren't even born for your teams only championship.

lol yeah I wasn't born for EITHER of their 2 championships but I grew up a state fan and have always been one in spite of the fact that they sucked. You became a Carolina fan because they were good and hell lets be real I makes you feel like a winner too!

#94 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,960 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

iirc there's only one walmart Miami fan and that's the dork with the yellow teef

I don't think spamming every state thread this year is gonna make that L go away

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#95 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

One win doesn't make those thirteen straight go away or have any less significance.

As a matter of fact, AppStatePanther was probably in the 8th grade the since last time State beat Carolina.

no I was 20.

#96 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

lol yeah I wasn't born for EITHER of their 2 championships but I grew up a state fan and have always been one in spite of the fact that they sucked. You became a Carolina fan because they were good and hell lets be real I makes you feel like a winner too!

No, I became a Carolina fan because: I'm not a redneck, don't major in agriculture, don't drive a big truck with a dumb-ass straight pipe, and don't see the significance in winning a bass fishing championship.

#97 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I'm not a redneck, I majored in construction management and I'm on my way to becoming a certified engineer. I drive an Altima and I fly fish and don't see the significance of winning a bass tournament either.

#98 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

No, I became a Carolina fan because: I'm not a redneck, don't major in agriculture, don't drive a big truck with a dumb-ass straight pipe, and don't see the significance in winning a bass fishing championship.

The majority of the dumbshit rednecks in this state are Carolina fans. I don't know what the fug you're talking about.

#99 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm not a redneck, I majored in construction management and I'm on my way to becoming a certified engineer. I drive an Altima and I fly fish and don't see the significance of winning a bass tournament either.

You sound more like a Carolina fan, join the good guys.

#100 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

The majority of the dumbshit rednecks in this state are Carolina fans. I don't know what the fug you're talking about.

That is a complete and utter bullsh*t statement, you probably don't even live in Raleigh; therefore have no idea what you are talking about.

#101 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

maybe we won because of kermit... NOW IT MAKES SENSE

Posted Image

#102 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

You sound more like a Carolina fan, join the good guys.

would never do such a thing my wife thought it was crazy but my son was forbidden to have anything baby blue when he was born. 6 mos old now and watches panthers, Liverpool, and NCSU games with me and loves it.

#103 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for the neg rep, I really care about my e-penis.

#104 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

#105 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

would never do such a thing my wife thought it was crazy but my son was forbidden to have anything baby blue when he was born. 6 mos old now and watches panthers, Liverpool, and NCSU games with me and loves it.

1/3

UNC
MAN U
PANTHERS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.