Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wearing pajamas in public

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw a guy do it at a school awards ceremony.

He wore a dress shirt and tie underneath. Since the top had buttons and a collar, it just looked like a really weird suit.

Posted

couple of years ago at a harris teeter nearby a early 20 something dude walks up with a six pack while wearing a robe and boxer shorts and a wife beater. he was just dying for somebody to notice him. everyone was intentionally avoiding the obvious and of course i open my mouth.

i go dude, i was THIS close to wearing the exact same thing. laughter breaks out and he sheepishly just nods his head and pays for his beer.

Posted

I've started doing this recently. What can I say, my level of giving a f--k has hit an all time low.

Posted

My personal opinion; it is lazy, unattractive, and really damn skanky.

It is that hard to take thirty seconds to put on a pair of jeans?

It seems to be a really popular thing in military town.

As for me, I would not be caught dead outside my house in pajamas. I refuse to wear them even to get something out of my car.

hey aren't you the guy that wore a panthers polo to a job interview?

1 person likes this

Posted

if going to the gas station in my pajamas to get beer in order to watch the 8am Liverpool match is wrong, I don't want to be right. Plus why the hell does it bother you so much? deal with it bitch.

Posted

I wear my pajama pants out all the time. I don't wear them in bed like a homo. I just wear them around the house. If I'm wearing them and I have some quick errand to run, you're damn right I'm wearing them out. Those bitches are comfortable, and why should I give what a fug what you other schlubs think?

I probably drop my daughter off at her preschool wearing my pajama pants like 80% of the time.

Posted

hey aren't you the guy that wore a panthers polo to a job interview?

LOL...I didn't wear a panthers polo to a job interview, it was supposed to be a joke.

Although I wound up being the butt of that joke, I that it was hilarious.

I was also called "The racist cable guy" not too long ago.

Posted

fbz_867a03d23e71a890d981b5666a6498e4.jpg

I can't count the number of times I went to class in pajama pants and a hoodie. Especially those goddamned 6:30 lectures.

And I unashamedly confess to walking to the 7/11 around the corner from my girlfirend's place in my Miller Genuine Draft pajama bottoms on a Saturday Morning to get a breakfast taquito.

But under no circumstance should anyone where a full pajama outfit ouf of the house. I didn't understand all the hate for pajamas until I saw the photo of the guy in the full pajama suit. Yeah, I never do that. I don't even own any like that. But I do love me some pajama pants. They're warm, more comfortable than jeans around the house, and are easily removable.

Posted

I suit up before stepping foot outside my house.

Posted

It's almost as stupid as men over the age of 15 wearing Jordans.