Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

http://outrayray.ua.com/@1473

#2 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• ALL-PRO
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

wow, so cam does have the 'ray' factor in him.

#3 bab270

bab270

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Looks like he holding back a laugh.

#4 trollfacedotjpg

trollfacedotjpg

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

well, well, well, what have we here? another insecure neckbeard (most likely 12 years old) shitting up the place with his insecure nonsense about Cameron Newton. you picked the wrong day to fug around, asshole. i've just texted Kurb (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report every post in the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators via cellular phone and fax. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing Zod about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fuging Cam dick sniffers pressing out whatever poo about other QBs, spinning irrelevant poo about cam, and then having 10 page circlejerks a day on the fuging panthers board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this poo won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of poo. your days are *fuging numbered*

#5 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

well, well, well, what have we here? another insecure neckbeard (most likely 12 years old) shitting up the place with his insecure nonsense about Cameron Newton. you picked the wrong day to fug around, asshole. i've just texted Kurb (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report every post in the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators via cellular phone and fax. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing Zod about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fuging Cam dick sniffers pressing out whatever poo about other QBs, spinning irrelevant poo about cam, and then having 10 page circlejerks a day on the fuging panthers board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this poo won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of poo. your days are *fuging numbered*

Nice novel trollboni.

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Posted Image

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,689 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Wtf is going on here?

#8 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,689 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

double post.

Penis.

#9 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Wtf is going on here?

Some one is a spammer or has multiple accounts.

This dude posted the exact same thing with the account that has the Rivera with the X going through his picture-avatar (Sean Payton's Vicodin is the account), on the most recent Jack, Jim Harbaugh, Cam Newton/Colin Kaepernick thread.

I thought it was weird and misplaced at the time. Now, this takes it from sad and angry to weird. WTF. Lol SMH

Yeah, it was posted by Sean Payton's Vicodin on that other thread. What's up? :phew:

http://www.carolinah...raft-back-then/

#10 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,400 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Wtf is going on here?

Don't know, but seeing how that URL reads, I'm not about to click that link.

#11 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Posted Image

#12 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Reading the posts on here just reminded me of why I spend very little time here.... I find more maturity at the local child care center.

#13 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,906 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Don't know, but seeing how that URL reads, I'm not about to click that link.

The link in the OP is fine, it's an Under Armor thing. People doing Ray Lewis impressions, the link goes to Cam's (and the opportunity to vote for him).

#14 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Reading the posts on here just reminded me of why I spend very little time here.... I find more maturity at the local child care center.

Posted Image

#15 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

I was hoping too see Cam doing Ray's dance thingy but hey whateves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com