#16 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,280 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

After an image search I believe the shirt had a simple pic of Luke from the knees up with the following phrase wrapped around it. Guns don't kill people. Luke Kuechly kills people.

#17 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

And people wonder why this board this so ridiculously childish ...look no further than the z man himself

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

And people wonder why this board this so ridiculously childish ...look no further than the z man himself

Moron, I have recieved more than one cease and desist letter from NFLP. You think I should pay court costs so that some knucklehead can post a link to his shirts that I make nothing from?

Begin by understanding how little you know, then refrain from giving your worthless opinion.

We will all be better off.

#19 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,297 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

so you think that the person who owns this site should shoulder the legal burden of his users posting material that is a magnet for intellectual property related cease and desist orders/lawsuits?

are you implying that not wanting to deal with the NFL's attorneys is "ridiculously childish"? you know this site used to have a different name that the NFL's legal department didn't like and they let zod know about it.

especially now when the DMCA "safe harbor" concept seems to hold less and less weight in court and when it comes to shutting down/seizing domains, i can't blame him for not taking chances.

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,694 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.