Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2013

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold

Hall of fame final 10: Allen, Bettis, carter, Haley, Ogden, parcels, reed, sapp, strahan, williams -- will be cut to 5.

Clark Judge@ClarkJudgeCBS

Five HOF candidates who didn't make cut to 10: Ed DeBartolo, Art Modell, Tim Brown, Will Shields and Kevin Greene.

Final 5 should be named shortly.

Posted

I think Cris Carter made it based on listening to the ananlyst. When discussing Andre Reed the one analyst spoke well on him saying that he played in harsh conditions in Buffalo and that stats don't always tell the story.He also said when making his decision he took in account what type of conditions they played in. He also said early that his 5 doesn't match the final 5.

Posted

Some folks on Twitter are saying that Parcells Sapp and Cris Carter made it. Strahan did not

Posted

If strahan doesn't make it then the hof is a joke.

Posted

Parcells definillty deserve it and i'm a Cris Carter fan so if the twitter rumors are true it's cool.

Posted

lol kevin greene > sapp and bettis

Posted

Larry Allen, Cris Carter, Curley Culp, Johnathan Ogden, Bill Parcells, Dave Robinson, Warren Sapp

Posted

I'm okay with those choices.

Posted

I say it's Parcells, Ogden, Carter, Reed and Sapp

Posted

Unacceptable.

Posted

If strahan doesn't make it then the hof is a joke.

Agreed, and Kevin Greene has 20 more sacks than Strahan so...........

Posted

Your class: Former Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Larry Allen, former coach Bill Parcells, Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Cris Carter, Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Warren Sapp.

Both senior nominees, former Kansas Chiefs defensive tackle Curly Culp and former Green Bay Packers linebacker Dave Robinson, were also elected to the Hall of Fame.