Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Griffin III 2012 NFL OROY

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Congrats Bob on being Rookie Of The Year. Get well soon. AP reports Bob received 29 votes, Luck got 11, Russell Wilson got 10.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wilson got robbed

Posted

Wow even Luck got more votes than Wilson, what gives?

The Griffin hype machine was too strong I guess. I think he had a great year, but Russell was better.

2 people like this

Posted

Congrats Bob!

He deserved it. Only thing that annoyed me was Luck getting more votes than Wilson. Wilson's stats were way better than young Andrew's.

1 person likes this

Posted

wilson deserved it to me he beat all of them.......

Posted

RG, Wilson, Luck...In that order.

Posted

Wilson outperformed RG3...period.

Posted

Wilson outperformed RG3...period.

The writers didnt think so. One won his division, the other did not.

Posted

The writers didnt think so. One won his division, the other did not.

One played in a much tougher division and won a playoff game against the OROY. Not that i disagree with RG3 being chosen. Your line of reasoning is simply flawed.

Posted

I thought RG3 was better in the regular season- he was a playmaker from week 1 whereas Wilson was a game manager for the first few weeks before coming on strong later in the season

Posted

Pete Carroll was robbed. Did a better job in a much tougher division with a much tougher

Wait could not the same thing be applied here? Walking contradiction strikes again.

Posted

Wait could not the same thing be applied here? Walking contradiction strikes again.

Russell Wilson is "coach" of the Seahawks? He got that defense and special teams to play as hard as it did? As the earlier poster posted, he was a game manager for the first half of the season, while RG3 carried his team on his back all year. Is it possible I think Pete Carroll's coaching job > Russell Wilson's rookie year. Is it possible Rg3 > Wilson as QB, while Carroll > Shanny.