#16 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

The writers didnt think so. One won his division, the other did not.

The writers also don't play football. Probably never have, either.

IMHO; Russell Wilson deserved ROY. A strong argument could be made for all 3 quarterbacks AND Bob's running back.

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

But thier stinky no good nameless roster and coaches was a far higher climb to the playoffs in my opinion. Skins and seahawks had a somewhat stable structure. The colts had lost everything but Wayne.

The Colts still had Freeney and Mathis. They also had one of the easiest schedules in the league.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

that sounds like an excuse. What all three guys did this year was remarkable. I thought Alfred Morris was more deserving of ROY than Griffin.

#19 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,255 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

One played in a much tougher division and won a playoff game against the OROY. Not that i disagree with RG3 being chosen. Your line of reasoning is simply flawed.

he has double standards that are convenient to his argument, which in this one I'm sure he contradicted himself somewhere like placing win losses solely on the QB.

#20 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

that sounds like an excuse. What all three guys did this year was remarkable. I thought Alfred Morris was more deserving of ROY than Griffin.

What's their excuse for not even scoring a TD in the playoffs then? Could it possibly be that they were an inferior team that got there due to a weak schedule?

#21 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

congrats RG3...get well soon, you are great for the game!

that said, I will gladly take Russel Wilson over you and Luck anyday and fully expect him to have the most successful career of the three of you!

#22 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Wilson is a boss. I think he's gonna be the best of the 3. I used to not like him cause he went to state but i'm getting over it.

#23 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

I think that if Carrol and company would have known just what he could do and not started the season with Wilson in handcuffs, he would have not only broken Manning's touchdown record but he would have won ROTY as well.

#24 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,255 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

I think that if Carrol and company would have known just what he could do and not started the season with Wilson in handcuffs, he would have not only broken Manning's touchdown record but he would have won ROTY as well.

It's probably more fair to say that he progressed throughout the season more than to assume he was that good at the beginning. I still think he shoulda won though.

#25 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

fair point, yes.

many are still surprised he got the start in week 1 to begin with!

#26 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I agree with this notion as well.

Kid started at high level colleges, for 50 games, I think, and was successful.

It's not a shock that he was/is successful, I have been calling it since his transfer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.