Photo
- - - - -

Richard Sherman trolling on Bourbon Street in NO.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

lmao dude is awesome.

#2 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,546 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

That was good

#3 Panther4Ever

Panther4Ever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

That was terrific

#4 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Shame we passed over him in the draft for Brandon Hogan who isn't even on our roster anymore.

#5 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Shame we passed over him in the draft for Brandon Hogan who isn't even on our roster anymore.

Was there a reason why a CB of his size was passed on for that long anyways? (Serious question, what were the reasons he lasted till the 5th?)

#6 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

Was there a reason why a CB of his size was passed on for that long anyways? (Serious question, what were the reasons he lasted till the 5th?)

If I remember correctly he was rather raw and scouts were saying he didn't possess natural cover skills and didn't have the speed needed at this level to catch a receiver and recover when beaten. I think he just needed some coaching and to work on his technique but he had decent ball skills at Stanford.

Hoping Norman can evolve and get coached up as Sherman has. They play with a similar attitude and chip on their shoulders.

#7 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

If I remember correctly he was rather raw and scouts were saying he didn't possess natural cover skills and didn't have the speed needed at this level to catch a receiver and recover when beaten. I think he just needed some coaching and to work on his technique but he had decent ball skills at Stanford.

Hoping Norman can evolve and get coached up as Sherman has. They play with a similar attitude and chip on their shoulders.

Also, injury. I think knee? He could have ended up just like Hogan.

#8 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,683 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

I'd like to see Norman gain 15 lbs this offseason and improve on his speed. Great tackler though.

#9 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

omg I love him. I want him on the Panther.

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

This and honestly, Hogan was an absolute STUD in college. Just too bad he got injured and for some reason just seemed to lack the heart or work ethic to get back. Really ashame because I was really excited about him.

#11 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

I'd like to see Norman gain 15 lbs this offseason and improve on his speed. Great tackler though.

Agreed Norman needs to bulk up as I am sure he will. Let the man put on another 15 pounds and allow him to play aggressive and jam receivers and I believe he will be much improved by next season. Hopefully his lack of playing time towards the end of last season has humbled him to work hard his off season and win a starting job next year.

#12 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

Serioulsy, go back and watch tape on Sherman at Stanford. He looked like he wasnt gonna be crap in the NFL. Barely draft-able to me. He damn near did a 360 when he got in the league, you cant see that kind of talent moving over to the league. I always wonder where the switch got flipped on or was he just really coached up by Carroll and company wants he got in the NFL. He is one of the guys you would never see being a stud in the NFL best off college even if he was coached up.

#13 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

Serioulsy, go back and watch tape on Sherman at Stanford. He looked like he wasnt gonna be crap in the NFL. Barely draft-able to me. He damn near did a 360 when he got in the league, you cant see that kind of talent moving over to the league. I always wonder where the switch got flipped on or was he just really coached up by Carroll and company wants he got in the NFL. He is one of the guys you would never see being a stud in the NFL best off college even if he was coached up.

don't mean to be a dick, but you meant to say 180

also that video was terrific.

#14 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

don't mean to be a dick, but you meant to say 180

also that video was terrific.

Posted Image

#15 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,618 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

He seemed like he was on Adderall in that video.

Or mountains of cocaine.

Probably the latter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com