Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Richard Sherman trolling on Bourbon Street in NO.

32 posts in this topic

I'd like to see Norman gain 15 lbs this offseason and improve on his speed. Great tackler though.

Agreed Norman needs to bulk up as I am sure he will. Let the man put on another 15 pounds and allow him to play aggressive and jam receivers and I believe he will be much improved by next season. Hopefully his lack of playing time towards the end of last season has humbled him to work hard his off season and win a starting job next year.

Serioulsy, go back and watch tape on Sherman at Stanford. He looked like he wasnt gonna be crap in the NFL. Barely draft-able to me. He damn near did a 360 when he got in the league, you cant see that kind of talent moving over to the league. I always wonder where the switch got flipped on or was he just really coached up by Carroll and company wants he got in the NFL. He is one of the guys you would never see being a stud in the NFL best off college even if he was coached up.

Serioulsy, go back and watch tape on Sherman at Stanford. He looked like he wasnt gonna be crap in the NFL. Barely draft-able to me. He damn near did a 360 when he got in the league, you cant see that kind of talent moving over to the league. I always wonder where the switch got flipped on or was he just really coached up by Carroll and company wants he got in the NFL. He is one of the guys you would never see being a stud in the NFL best off college even if he was coached up.

don't mean to be a dick, but you meant to say 180

also that video was terrific.

don't mean to be a dick, but you meant to say 180

also that video was terrific.

MathManComplete.gif

1 person likes this

He seemed like he was on Adderall in that video.

Or mountains of cocaine.

Probably the latter.

the Panthers passed on him because the dude who said, "He's fat & slow...took drugs...etc." was a Panthers scout.

The Patriots fan is a fug head...which is a shock to no one.

He seemed like he was on Adderall in that video.

Or mountains of cocaine.

Probably the latter.

What?

SMH

lol dude is a fool...i see why he got slapped....he jokes to much lol

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat